Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

out now: aussie BF2 finals highlights / commentary!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• out now: aussie BF2 finals highlights / commentary!

Australian finals: AEF:CG v Plus.

This is the big one - the grand final for battlefield 2 in the Australian ladders. The best of the best, fighting for #1. It features excellent editing, Music synching, tense action and commentary from both sides, as well as Gamestah radio.
    It also features a secondary commentary track, which is a in depth commentary by AEF:CG. It talks about the match, life in a clan and what is to come for the future. A great listen and bonus for the battlefield 2 community and other clanners, as well as casual players who want to see what makes a clan tick.

I cover every angle of the match, from being a spectator to being in the battlefield.

Produced using battlecorder, and Battledirector by the sir community in parts too.

http://brettjamesonline.com/bf2finals/ is the link to download it

if you want to download from a faster mirror (thats up to date), go ahead:

Hope you enjoy it!
    13:20, 160meg

Re: out now: aussie BF2 finals highlights / commentary!

Kind of a slow download but i'll still watch it.

It was awesome, lots of nice angles and it kind of followed a story.

I like the commentating as well. There was one part where I couldn't understand what they were saying, when they asked one of the team leaders their strategy for the second round, as soon as he started talking all the words kind of blended together.

Anyways, again, awesome video and awesome players.

Comment

in the future I was thinking of making the forums part see through, and fixing the audio.... But for now, I'm very happy with what i've made.

I'm having trouble getting this submitted to the front page - is there some kind of bias I don't know of, or something I'm not doing?

Comment

No idea man. I guess just more people have to watch it.

I think it's worth the download.

Comment

great vid, love the angles and shots... although some of the commentary was a little hard to understand the music was a bit too loud at times.. but overall well job.

Comment

Working...
          X