Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been playing Sf no and i think...

there are a few bits that im disapointed with
    1) SAS and navy seals are the only armys with diferent kits, what i mean bye this is that MECSF, Insergents, Spetnaz all use the same guns (exept for RPG)
    why couldn't Ea have taking the time to creat some "new" guns to put in them . the only "new" guns i have seen is the G36k scar h and L, teargas and the RPG .all they have done it take stuff from the MEC army i vanilla and mixed them around.

i do however love the other things
    e.g. grapples, ziplines, tear gas, new veichles and really good maps.

i like warlord and Devils peak the best.

Re: Been playing Sf no and i think...

I felt the same when I played at first but now I don't worry too much about it. You get to use the new weapons in regular BF2 after you have unlocked them which is a nice bonus.
    Sometimes wish I had a Zip line or Grapple hook in the regular game.

Comment

Well, if you think about it, the Spetz should have some old Russian equipment, so I could see them being different, but otherwise, I enjoy the game, so I do not complain about it I guess.

Comment

while i agree there could have been more weapon detail in it, the new vehicles and maps i think makes it worth it all on that alone.

Comment

Zip line and grapple only sometimes? I find myself trying to pull them out almost every game

Comment

Originally posted by |CBW|Simon
            Zip line and grapple only sometimes? I find myself trying to pull them out almost every game
            Well you'll surely fail.

Comment

oh yes. I'll be on Kubra Dam or Karkand and the perfect grapple situation comes up and all I can say is "oh snap!"

Comment

I like the Night Flight map although not many people play it Surge and Mass destruction is good to.

Comment

Working...
                X