New joystick/question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New joystick/question

How are you supposed to be able to shot missles and stuff with a joystick if your the gunner of a cobra for example??? caz im getting the logitec extream 3d pro or w/e its called for x-mas.. Is there two different controler set ups for example

Fire Button: 1_enter__ 2_left mouse click__ ? Hope someone understands this question haha

Re: New joystick/question

I have my stick next to my mouse, just lift your hand off the stick and use the mouse. Nothing overly complicated.

Comment

Yes but what i am saying is that posible that you can set up 2 different control systems? one for gunning anf one for flight?

Comment

I dont use joystick :-D
        Some really good pilots I know are joystick-free.
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Yea i have trouble with mouse keyboard combo its two slow for me i mean i always crash into something caz i can pull up fast enough or roll out of the way.. + i would like the joy stick experience

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
            Yes but what i am saying is that posible that you can set up 2 different control systems? one for gunning anf one for flight?
            I don't think that's possible..

Comment

It can be done. I don't see why you would want to. There is no way a joystick gunner will be better than a mouse gunner.

Some of the gunner controls are not set within the Helicopter controls but rather the Land Vehicle (at least thats how I had to set my extra "view" controls.

Comment

As gunner you will need to use the mouse and keyboard. Much easier.
                But as pilot I use a joystick with JoyToKey enabled.

Comment

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do but you could set the joystick button as your secondary fire button and fire with either the mouse or joystick.

Comment

Ok seems iv got you all confuesd lol. What i am saying is if im in a cobra and someone ealse asks me to fly and i say ok and switch to gunner seat are oyu able to set it up so that your mouse and keyboard can work for gunner seat..?

Actually someone who has this joystick(logitec extream 3d pro) please make this alot easyer for me by posting a screen shot that i cant read of the way you set up your joystick That would be awsome.

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
                      Ok seems iv got you all confuesd lol. What i am saying is if im in a cobra and someone ealse asks me to fly and i say ok and switch to gunner seat are oyu able to set it up so that your mouse and keyboard can work for gunner seat..?

Actually someone who has this joystick(logitec extream 3d pro) please make this alot easyer for me by posting a screen shot that i cant read of the way you set up your joystick That would be awsome.

You can not setup to diffrent profile for your joystick unless you have an application.

Comment

When you switch from Pilot to gunner, the mouse and keyboard should automatically be working unless you have changed your default controls.

Comment

Ok caz im gona most likely get this thing for x-mas but dont know how ppl set up there joystick controls with the game..

Comment

You set up your controls for Global, Land vehicles, Aircraft, Helicopter and Watercraft separately. You can use Mouse OR joystick at any given time unless you go into the controls and remove mouse.

You'll have little issue when you see it. It's quite up front and intuitive.

Simon

Comment

k caz iv hurd its kinda hard to set the joystick up for bf2???

Comment

Working...
                              X