Death to the Infidels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death to the Infidels

Well.... I was MEC, of course, on Karkand. Perhaps 30/64 people, 64 map...

I spawn with the AK-101 and immediately shoot someone OUT of a tank. No idea how, I was shooting at an M1A2 and I get a kill. I jump in Turned around and 1 shot !BAM! on a LAV-25. Jump out and run for square, which we were losing, shot 4 belly dancing guys that were actually bunnyhopping medics, tough to tell sometimes. Anyways then I died, but the point is I shot someone out of a tank with an AK-101??!!?? The tank had no damage when I got in. It was very odd...

Re: Death to the Infidels

My friend did that with a sniper. I think theres a small spot somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
      ***Post edited for content***
      Right.

We all have our religions, don't diss them.

That could be enough to get you banned.

I'm reporting.

Comment

Sorry, Ramirez, but we don't 'all have our religions'. Atheism isn't a religion.

Nor - for example - are Scientology, Communism or following the Rev Sung Moon. They're cults.

Finally, Bob's post can be interpreted in any way the reader might see fit. There's nothing offensive about it. Bob may even be Muslim.

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE

Finally, Bob's post can be interpreted in any way the reader might see fit. There's nothing offensive about it. Bob may even be Muslim.
          An interesting thought, I was just thinking, and writing... Did not mean to be Offensive, was it?

Comment

Originally posted by RUDEnKRUDE
            Sorry, Ramirez, but we don't 'all have our religions'. Atheism isn't a religion.

Nor - for example - are Scientology, Communism or following the Rev Sung Moon. They're cults.

Oh, you'r right TBH.

I'm Christian tho, but I still find that "offensive", because saying that could start an unnessecary flame-war.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramirez
              Right.

We all have our religions, don't diss them.

That could be enough to get you banned.

I'm reporting.
              LOL, you make my nephew sound older than you and he doesn't talk yet!

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
              An interesting thought, I was just thinking, and writing... Did not mean to be Offensive, was it?
              Are u kidding me? What fu**ing part of the galaxy do u reside in? Did u stop to think it might be offensive to those who have family or friends that have been wounded or killed in the BS war that your adopting the context of to author your idiotic thread. Do you also live by the phrase "Ignorance is bliss?"

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                LOL, you make my nephew sound older than you and he doesn't talk yet!
                Meh, big words.

Comment

Originally posted by Sairaanhoitaja
                  My friend did that with a sniper. I think theres a small spot somewhere.
                  It's called the "gunner position". If you get inside a tank and press a "button" on your "keyboard" called "F2" you will get there!

Comment

No, he was the driver

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_Is_Scary
                      No, he was the driver
                      Then he was a lucker.

Comment

Oh, you'r right TBH.

I'm Christian tho, but I still find that "offensive", because saying that could start an unnessecary flame-war.
                        a christian standing up for a muslims rights now thats tolerance or is it weakness? now do you think a muslim will stand up for your christian rights?
                        prob.not!

Comment

Originally posted by -=SS=- *marcss*

a christian standing up for a muslims rights now thats tolerance or is it weakness? now do you think a muslim will stand up for your christian rights?
                          prob.not!

Who gives a ****.... All Muslims are not bad, just cause you see all them baddies on TV does not mean they are (and I am an american, not muslim). Grow up mate, there is more than black and white

Comment

i don't see what the war has to do with this post. bf2 is a game and he was playing mec and he was killing the US in the game. i've seen Death to the Infidels quite a few times and it never made me think about real life or the war. i think it's funny when i see it.

Comment

Originally posted by -=SS=- *marcss*
                              now do you think a muslim will stand up for your christian rights?
                              prob.not!
                              Depends what type of muslim your talking about

Comment

Working...
                              X