The only thing that I don't like about BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only thing that I don't like about BF2

The only thing that I don't like about BF2 is that the m95 Barret sniper rifle is a bolt action, when in real it is a semi-auto. Whats up with that?

Re: The only thing that I don't like about BF2

what is your source? everywhere says bolt

Comment

what about the jackhammer ? its not even a production gun there is only 1 fully working prototype lol

Comment

Yeah, well, I got seven letters, and one number. "Thats BF2"

Comment

It was on Future Weapons on the discovery channel, you could shoot like ten rounds in a little over ten seconds, yes i said 10 shots.

Comment

M82A1
            http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn02-e.htm

M95
            http://world.guns.ru/sniper/sn03-e.htm

It's not that hard to do basic research . . .

Comment

there is two versions. m107 is the semi and the 95m is bolt action...Why EA picked the 95m instead of the m107 beats the crap out of me. That weapon in game should be a one shot kill as long as its to the body or the head imho. im sure in real life a 50cal round to the upper torso would pretty much destroy you lol.

An established theory claim that firearms were invented at the end of the XIV century and despite various improvements the matchlocks, flintlocks and

Comment

The only thing that dissapoint's me about the M95, is the fact that it should not be in the game as it is. If they were going to put an .50 in the game, it should have been a one shot kill weapon. Which I know is bad for "balance", so It should not even be in there. IMO of course.

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
                  The only thing that dissapoint's me about the M95, is the fact that it should not be in the game as it is. If they were going to put an .50 in the game, it should have been a one shot kill weapon. Which I know is bad for "balance", so It should not even be in there. IMO of course.
                  It would be fine if they gave it a longer cooldown, or a setup time, just something that isn't the awp, as we have no caliber of the CS AK or Colt in this game .

Comment

Yeah, I think a single shot bolt action, with a medium reload, but slower ROF, would work for a one shot kill gun...

Comment

In real life, the M95 would break your arm from the recoil, if you werent remotely built..

Comment

Well Dice and Ea don't give a **** what websites say, As long as EA/Dice thinks their right, THEIR RIGHT

Comment

Hmm if the M95 was semi auto like the SVD and had aiming like the 2nd sniper unlock L9 I think that would be the gods gun

Comment

He's right! I've seen that show on Discovery! 10 shots/10sec. It was impressive

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                              Hmm if the M95 was semi auto like the SVD and had aiming like the 2nd sniper unlock L9 I think that would be the gods gun
                              LMAO! yea it would be L33T

on topic, the M95 is a bolt action in BF2 and RL? whats your point?

Comment

Working...
                              X