Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poo pants

Ok so i have a HP NC 6320 laptop
    Centrino duo 1.8 ghz 2gb of ram and unfortunately an intel family onboard card however i have the option to allocate 512 ram to the card which i have done .... is there anyway to get bf2 running on this card as i see battle field 2 cant initiate the dxdraw init would patching up to the newest version fix this as i cant justify downloading 600 odd mb download for it not to work ...... if not would direct x 11 fix this as i also have a copy of vista i could install!!!

Cheers for help guys

Re: poo pants

sry, you cannot run the game with that comp.

Comment

yeah..nothingu can do except upgrade hardware

Comment

its gonna be pricy though, bf2 needs atleast a 2.0 ghz processor and atleast a 128 mb video card(if you want to have lag every half a second and have your load times be half an hour and another half an hour for the gun menu to come up of course)

I would reccomend a gig of ram 2.5 ghz processor atleast, an nvidia 6600 OC or higher and you need windows xp.

Tigerdirect.com EXTREMELY LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT LAPTOPS

have a nice day sur

Comment

he has a dual core processor so i think his processor is good even though it is 1.8 ghz

Comment

Originally posted by mogawowo
            Ok so i have a HP NC 6320 laptop
            Centrino duo 1.8 ghz 2gb of ram and unfortunately an intel family onboard card however i have the option to allocate 512 ram to the card which i have done .... is there anyway to get bf2 running on this card as i see battle field 2 cant initiate the dxdraw init would patching up to the newest version fix this as i cant justify downloading 600 odd mb download for it not to work ...... if not would direct x 11 fix this as i also have a copy of vista i could install!!!

Cheers for help guys
            Direct X 11, 1337!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by Arson5891
            its gonna be pricy though, bf2 needs atleast a 2.0 ghz processor and atleast a 128 mb video card(if you want to have lag every half a second and have your load times be half an hour and another half an hour for the gun menu to come up of course)

I would reccomend a gig of ram 2.5 ghz processor atleast, an nvidia 6600 OC or higher and you need windows xp.

Tigerdirect.com EXTREMELY LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING EXCEPT LAPTOPS

have a nice day sur
            You cant upgrade a laptop....you need speficial laptop parts

Comment

Working...
            X