Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are my points

Okay.

I played two exelent games (in my opinion) this week. One on 8-12-2006 and one today.

Both games i scored a k/d of 60+/2. I know i was raping the hell out of them but there were more flags left and the server allowed it so spawn somewhere else.

In both occasions i did not get my points. Is this a lame way of EA to get back at me for playing a lame *** game or what.

Never heard of an option that provided you to get the points in case there is a suspected cheater. FWI i was not cheating.

Re: Where are my points

Usual checks.
    Ranked?
    CTD at any point?
    Server updated with stats yet?
    etc etc
    Only time ive ever lost points was during the infamous 1.3 patch, constantly dropping connection or CTD.
    EA don'ty watch the games and decidwe whether to give you your points, you would have got them anyway then in the future they would be wiped if found cheating (your account that is, not just for that game)

Comment

Ranked servers only checked.
      Not sure what you mean by CTD.

Server not updated for my game today. Possible. For about a week ago, hard to believe.

If it would have been only last week i would be fine with it. Two times in a week???? It's getting anoying.

Comment

You joined last December and you dont know what a CTD is, you dont deserve to play this game then.

Comment

CTD is crash to desktop, did your game crash?

Comment

Hmm maby it wasn't ranked or the stats never updated.

Comment

only thing that could be is not ranked?

Comment

Perhaps you simply misread your points before you began playing, thus not calculating the correct global point addition.

Comment

First of all thanks for the reactions. I will keep mrpoptart01 in mind because he seems to know everything.

No, no CTD. And no, i did not read my points wrong. I only played one game last night and it does not show at bf2tracker.com.

Not ranked would be impossible since i have the ranked server box checked.

It stays a mystery. Annoying but i think i will overcome.

Comment

Not ranked would be totally possible because you are depending on the filter. Read the symbology (and usually the name of the server) and the settings when you are going into the game to verify it is ranked.

Comment

I have actually had the same problem, played some good games and never got the points for it. In one game I actually got my vet. medic and it never showed up.. have to prove myself again I guess. And yes, ranked server, gamed was completed, no ctd's, everything working as it should so there is no excuse for the stats not showing up. It really makes me wonder how many points I have lost over the year that I have been playing, hmm

Comment

Until this week, after almost 700 hours of gaming snce release I would have dismissed this as a user error. I hadnt seen any genuine claims or proof that stats hadnt been recording for gamers, certainyl not me and the members of my clan.

Earlier this week I recorded my gold combat engineer award mid game. After the round ended i played another game onanother server then quit and went to bed. Next day, no award lsited, not even in my BFHQ. I left it another day, still nothing. 4 days later still nothing.

Now I know that the serer was ranked and that there were no server problems as it was my server and a guy who was playing also got an award the same round which has registered in his stats. So where did my gold combat engineer go?

There is a definate problem int he sytem somewhere, go knows how many of my points i have lost in a similar fashion over the last year and not realised!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                          You joined last December and you dont know what a CTD is, you dont deserve to play this game then.
                          What a load of ****. Just because he doesn't speak the lingo doesn't give you the authority to say he shouldn't be playing the game.

Comment

Personally, I'm still wondering what I did wrong in life to deserve playing BF2 from EA

Comment

Working...
                            X