Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I install a MOD can I still play vanillia BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I install a MOD can I still play vanillia BF2?

I looked for this and did not see it or a sticky FAQ.

I want to start playing POE and a WWII MOD. If I install the MODs can I still play on vanillia BF2 like I do now?

Thanx.

Re: If I install a MOD can I still play vanillia BF2?

yes you can still play vanilla.

Might I suggest http://realitymod.com

Comment

Allez à la découverte des meilleurs jeux de survie à couper le souffle !

PoE2 Download Page,

Comment

i was wondering the same thing, so if i download reality mod, i can still play reg bf2 servers? because id like to keep playing reg battlefield but the project reality looks sick.

Comment

Yeah, installing any mod, such as Project Reality (Give it a try, its incredible. www.realitymod.com ) or Point of Existence will create another icon on your desktop such as the Red "2" for Battlefield 2, Green for Special Forces, etc. When you wanna play PR, click on the PR Icon (Dog Tags). When you wanna play BF2 click on Red. Easy as pi

Comment

Originally posted by 77th|Miklavic
            Yeah, installing any mod, such as Project Reality (Give it a try, its incredible. www.realitymod.com ) or Point of Existence will create another icon on your desktop such as the Red "2" for Battlefield 2, Green for Special Forces, etc. When you wanna play PR, click on the PR Icon (Dog Tags). When you wanna play BF2 click on Red. Easy as pi
            Awsome, thanks a lot man. I appreciate it. As soon as i get done with finals tomorrow, ill def be heading to the project reality site and dowloading that. I'm not too active on writing posts here but i have browsed a lot and ive seen nothing but good stuff about the project reality stuff. thanks again.
            -nick

Comment

Download and try all the mods out. Lot of good work out there. None will mess with your BF2 install. I suggest USI, PoE2, PRMM, OPK, and RC to name a few. Others coming that look amazing are FH2, Pirates, EoD, and updates to the ones listed above.

Comment

Originally posted by gamer1981
                If I install the MODs can I still play on vanillia BF2 like I do now?
                No, 'cos once you start playing mods, you'll never go back.

Comment

Working...
                X