Something Missing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something Missing...

lol 7/10 i think those are parts of his leg everywhere when i look at it lol

Comment

and i thought mine where bad :P

Comment

not bad but not good

Comment

1 legged mecs ahhh

Comment

Originally posted by GMEM
            EA should release a patch to increase the gore. so we can blow heads arms legs and toes off nice one
            Then they'd miss their target audience of 13 year old hackers.

But it would be nice to at least have some blood..along with the hit indicators...pure ownage.

As for graphics, I play with everything low, full res, and full aa, cause I can't be having graphics lag. At least until I get my XFX 7950GT installed. But seriously...if you bought BF2 for the graphics...and not the multiplayer play, why are youplaying?

As for the POTD. Nice...seen better ragdoll messups. Breakdancing dead people in FC: Instincts...for one.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
              Then they'd miss their target audience of 13 year old hackers.

But it would be nice to at least have some blood..along with the hit indicators...pure ownage.

As for graphics, I play with everything low, full res, and full aa, cause I can't be having graphics lag. At least until I get my XFX 7950GT installed. But seriously...if you bought BF2 for the graphics...and not the multiplayer play, why are youplaying?

As for the POTD. Nice...seen better ragdoll messups. Breakdancing dead people in FC: Instincts...for one.

yeah i seen that movie too!~haha.. the pc version is beter though.. i got all versions.. exept the 360 version:hmm: haha

Comment

Speaking of video graphics... Can someone give me the basic graphic settings, because in some maps I can only see a short distance while flying in a helo. I have a Nivdia 6100 256mb... The graphic settings are set on default now... The reason why I asked is because I see other people screenshots and I see what I call no fog.. They can see a longer distance into the sky or across the map. Any suggestions would be greatly appreactied...

Comment

yea, thers like a viewing scale distance meter in the video options... Thats the only thing i have on full (high), (all the way) lol cause i got a GeForce 5700 , 767 RAM and 1.6 GHZ lol. i can play with some things on high, but to me its just a slow down and a killer when i start lagging... Low is the way to go.

Comment

put geometry on high, thats how far into the distance objects render.....and of course view distance scale at 100%...

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by arthuro12
                        hah i made it to the POTD~!!!!!

to explain the bad GFX....

i had like 7 other games installed at that time.. so thats why its bad gfx.. ty for good reply's!!!!!!

-greetz... happy arthur!
                        Not to be an ***, but how would simply having other games installed mess with the graphics in BF2?

Comment

Did you notice that the leg that is left is backwards??? EWW

Comment

owned, and btw... your leg is backwards. 6/10

Comment

Working...
                            X