Squad leader help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad leader help!

Hi, when your a squad leader how do you target the flag that you want to go to properly. What i do is press "t" then point my crosshairs at the flag and then click "attack" but it doesnt actually point to the flag i want the squad to attack, it just sets the point way past it or way before it. So how do you do it properly. Cheers.

Re: Squad leader help!

Originally posted by toxicgtr
    Hi, when your a squad leader how do you target the flag that you want to go to properly. What i do is press "t" then point my crosshairs at the flag and then click "attack" but it doesnt actually point to the flag i want the squad to attack, it just sets the point way past it or way before it. So how do you do it properly. Cheers.
    Hit capslock, your map screen will work just like the command screen, right click and the menu will come up to select your command for that position you clicked on.

Comment

Awsome thanks heaps!

Comment

Awsome thanks heaps!
        No probs, its nice to see more team players around. Good for you only playing the game as it was intended

Comment

Yeah, there aren't many of us left right now... We need some new apprentices, Zahir!

Comment

How do you kick someone from your squad? (someone not teamplaying or been a pain in the ***) Being playing for months and still never found out how to do it.

Comment

Just aim better, try to aim at the street in from of it. For farther away points, just put markers in route, who knows, maybe you can even trick some of the green smurfs into linking up with the squad. Opening the squad screen takes too long, I like the point and click method.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                How do you kick someone from your squad? (someone not teamplaying or been a pain in the ***) Being playing for months and still never found out how to do it.
                Click on 'Manage Squad' and the kick option will be there.

Comment

Just make sure that you don't get killed while you are setting the next objective. Either tell your squad mates that you are in the map screen, or set the opacity lower. I can't count the number of time I've died while trying to set the next "Attack Here" option.

And as others have said, it's refeshing to see that you are trying to actually lead a squad to battle.

VoIP is great in that regard, for talking to commanders or squad mates. Also, you can ask the commander what your next objective should be (Press T and then select "Ask for Orders" or something like that). If your commander is any good, he'll send you to a flag with no enemies for easy points.

Comment

Cap locks left click on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                      If your commander is any good, he'll send you to a flag with no enemies for easy points.
                      This is the wrong thread for those kind of oppinions : D

Comment

Working...
                      X