BF2 Community Bug-list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Community Bug-list

There are various forums, each with their various Bug-lists etc.

Some forums have a 'master bug list'- like the one here, other just have endless topics in a forum, and expect ea/ dice to sift through them.

Well lets face it, EA / DICE, fail to look at one forum, let alone 000's of topics and forums.

Becuase of this, a new 'wiki' page has been created, which enables individual member's of the community to post bugs on the page.

Well why?- there are already countless pages of bug lists lying around.
    Pages- exactly. EA will never look through them endless pages. Thats why this unique page has been created. to help EA, and to give us a better chance of been heard.

It is also a lot easier to manage and edit. The problem with master bug lists on forums is that it requires the moderators/ the topic starter to be contantly editing the page, with new bugs. With the new page, anyone can edit the site, which makes it sooo much easier to manage.

So why are you telling me?
    - Its new, not many people know about it. With out people knowing about it, it will not be used, which makes it pointless!
    - So we can get a big list of bugs for EA to fix.

Ok.. how do it help?
    The new page can be found Here
    (http://bf2-bug-list.wikidot.com/)

It is simple to use, however a basic guide on how to add bugs can be found Here
    You don't even need to register to submit bugs, its just click, edit, type, and save!

So please... use the site and post all the bugs you can find!

Re: BF2 Community Bug-list

ok........

Comment

Originally posted by RomeBoarder
      ok........
      :hi:

At least you read it

Comment

for bug number one its not a revive bug the paddles need to time to recharge and everytime you impatient people hit the fire button it says "clear" for bug number 2 you also hit "z" (or your prone button) and then stand up again and it will work bug number 4 is the result of server or user lag bug number 10 isnt a bug its meant to see if you are gonna get wasted when u climb the ladder and in bug 11 it is possible to use them

Comment

Originally posted by RomeBoarder
          for bug number one its not a revive bug the paddles need to time to recharge and everytime you impatient people hit the fire button it says "clear" for bug number 2 you also hit "z" (or your prone button) and then stand up again and it will work bug number 4 is the result of server or user lag bug number 10 isnt a bug its meant to see if you are gonna get wasted when u climb the ladder and in bug 11 it is possible to use them nice try but you have no idea what your doing
          cheers for your 'input' but 1) Although i posted the first 7 or so bugs, i did not find them, they were from a post in the EA Forums.

2) I assure you bug number one is a bug, if you took the time to play the medic kit, and find out, instead of just been a total ****, you will see.

3) how the hell can bug 10 enable you to see if you are going to get wasted? You sit on the karkand flag, and watch the ladder.

4) Bug 11, you can use them in certain areas, it depends how high you are off the ground.

Comment

Good. Excellent. I still highly doubt EA will even glance at it. I feel that they listen to their paying and loyal or not so loyal BF2 community like anyone would deal with request ot fill out extra TPS reports.

Comment

ya i kinda was sorry. but i do play medic my favorite kit on both account is medic im that annoying guy that will revive you in front of a manned machine gun 50 times before the guy manning its gets board and kills us both

Originally posted by Toxitron
              Good. Excellent. I still highly doubt EA will even glance at it. I feel that they listen to their paying and loyal or not so loyal BF2 community like anyone would deal with request ot fill out extra TPS reports.
              did u get the memo?

Comment

Man you forget so many bugs.

T.V guided systeem/ squad bugs/reload animation bugs
                View bug when in commaner mod.

:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Saluca
                  Man you forget so many bugs.

T.V guided systeem/ squad bugs/reload animation bugs
                  View bug when in commaner mod.

:laugh:
                  hey... im not going to list every single bug.

That is why this has been set up... the community posts the bugs that they want to post 8-)

Comment

Working...
                  X