X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking the rules- A little rant.

So, I stared playing bf2 agian.

Went to this sever. Noticed they have this rule in welcome page "Don't use veichles to attack uncaps and no arty on uncap" Pretty stander right?
    So zatar wetlands, 64 player. Us has nothing , they come in grab the farm house. Start rapping the mec uncap. So I say to the admins "Whats with breaking of the rules here? Theres no arty or veichle attack alowed on uncaps" . The admins beening on the us say" no such rule ever" , I respond back " remeber that." So I hop in a buggy, grab that far air feild and start raping the beach uncap. Sitting there in the aint air so if air came after me I'd blow it, also to blow up supply creats. So round ends, we lose. Round change. Were us now. Squad up, Grab a buggy, grab the fram house. We go rape the mec base. The best was when I was sitting in their aint air shooting down their planes. Then a couple of are guys would try to get it. Only one manged to get off the ground. So before round ends, I go " every body read the welcome page when it comes up". So get into new map. Go to the admin "so did you read it?"... "Yeah." "Looks like you guys need to up date that." " Nope Rules stands, and it looks like you were braeking them." and then Ban.
    Man, he must have been pissed to read the rules.. LOL
    But it was worth it becasue it was soooo much fun!

Re: Breaking the rules- A little rant.

Hahahaha that was an awesome story. What a chotch! Shows that admins are hardly ever very legitimate.

Comment

Re: Breaking the rules- A little rant.

Report the Server @ http://www.bfroe.com

Server Admins who fail to follow their own rules should deserve it, it doesnt make them Special and exzempt from their own rules.

Comment

Working...
      X