Trouble with installation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with installation

I don't have a lot of memory on my computer so I was worried that this would be a problem. I tried to install the game and it said that I didn't have enough space, it said that I need at least 1.52GB free space and I only had 0.35GB free. So I deleted pretty much everything on my computer, even some stuff that I probably shouldn't have, and I got all the way up to 1.62GB free, which is 0.10 more than the minimum. But it still says that I don't have enough space. How much space do I need to have to install the game?

Never mind, I think I just answered my own question, the system requirements page said 2.3GB. Im in big trouble if that's true. Does anybody have any ideas of how to free up space besides disk cleanup?

Re: Trouble with installation

burn everything?

get a new / another hard drive

zip drives..

Comment

How big is your HD to begin with?

Maybe uninstall some other games you don't play anymore, if you're really desperate for some space.

Comment

ha, i have 110 GB that im not even using. if it was possible i would email you some

Comment

Im not sure how big is was to start but I already deleted everything, all the games I had and I have been going through the program files and deleting things that I don't think I need.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPRISUN
            Im not sure how big is was to start but I already deleted everything, all the games I had and I have been going through the program files and deleting things that I don't think I need.
            open explorer select c drive click properties it will tell uuuu

Comment

Total size is 38.2GB, free space is 1.66GB.

Comment

Originally posted by CAPRISUN
                Total size is 38.2GB, free space is 1.66GB.
                Yikes... get a new HD. I have that much free space on my second HD.
                You should be able to buy 120GB for like $60 - I'm assuming your comp uses IDE, not SATA.

Comment

Working...
                X