This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super noob looking for a link

anybody know the link to the post that described how to set the game to auto-log in so i wouldn't have to go through the log in screen all the time?

thanks!

Re: Super noob looking for a link

i thought i atleast named the thread accordingly, please i just want some help finding this

Comment

+playerName _________ +playerPassword ___________

Make sure you have the capitals in the right spot or it doesn't work.

And if you don't know what that means, you right click your BF2 shorcut and paste that into target path.

+restart +playerName _________ +playerPassword ___________

If you add that on to the end of it, you will have no intro movies, and you will be logged in automatically.

So you can just click that, then wait a few seconds, and you are logged in already on top of it.

Comment

I tried to do this and doesn't work for me . . . Although I admit I cant tweak nearly as good as most

I am trying:
        right click - Properties - target
        "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe+restart+playerName Tequi1a+playerPassword ******"

Thx in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Tequi1a
          I tried to do this and doesn't work for me . . . Although I admit I cant tweak nearly as good as most

I am trying:
          right click - Properties - target
          "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\BF2.exe +restart +playerName Tequi1a +playerPassword ******"

Thx in advance
          You need spaces and it will work

Comment

Cool - got it. Your append needs to be added after the end quote mark in the target field. Works good.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X