Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After 7 months of using Art of War Central..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 7 months of using Art of War Central..

There has been alot of negative things said about AOWC... And i kinda stuck up for them, hoping the service would be better... But after using them to host our Bf2, POE and BF2142 servers, i'd have to give them a 5 outta 10... Their response is very quick, yet their incompetence overshadows their diligence... They do not have any copies of the games they host, so how they can test it out to see if it's working right, I don't kow...

My tech guy had to tell them how to load POE on our one server, and for the most part, our servers have been up and down for the whole time we have used them... We have had technical difficulty after technical difficulty, much of which are fundamentals of server hosting... They have made it tough for us to recruit and continue any consistencey... We are seeking new hosts even though one of our servers is still ranked 80 in the world, thanks to some of our dedicated B1 members... Anyways, I could not recommend Art of War Central to anyone... We are switching as of the first of the year..

We have had them hosting our servers for over 7 months now, and we have never been able to escape the neverending merry-go-round of server issues that have insued since we have been with them... We now have made the choice of going with Hypernia.. Were were able to raise $500 to make this switch, after reading their support reviews, I think we might have found what we're looking for..

Re: After 7 months of using Art of War Central..

lol okey dokey?

Comment

good luck

Comment

Well this is good for people that might come up and are considering placing a order for a gameserver at that AOWC Site...

Hope Hypernia's better for you then.

Comment

The whole reason i wrote this is so people might not have to go through what we went through.... As frustrated as we are, my intent wasn't to bash them, just to state the reasons we're dissatisfied with them, rather than just say "AOWC Sucks!"...

Comment

Peh thats why i only stick with big name folks.

Comment

Working...
            X