This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife and pistol

I recently red a post about knife and pistol server. so now i know its illegal to play on ranked lol. but im tired of the usual and want to try something different. is it ok to play K&p unranked?

Re: Knife and pistol

yes.

read

Comment

/thread

Comment

there is no unranked ones where i am....so i have no choice but to play ranked ones.....what i did as a solution to this lil issue was to create an account SOLEY for knife pistol servers......that way there EA/DICE can reset me as many times as they wish...

Comment

I'm quite sure a server owner can do whatever they wish with an unranked server.

Comment

Ye it is ok to play unranked but ranked that is a no-no.

Comment

you're right.......but good luck finding an unranked one....i know that NONE show up EVER when i do a search...

the reason is ppl like me who want it for fun are few and far between.....ppl only want to do it for a couple of badges and some big points....effn whores

Comment

You sure your filter has unchecked ranked? that might be why you arent coming up with any unranked P/K Servers

Comment

yes im sure....lol...

thats so noob....:P

i never check that 'ranked' box.....i really dont care if a server is ranked or not

Comment

Working...
                  X