Can someone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone..

Find me a mod? ( this one : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6fMUB8p1HA ) Ive looked everywhere for it but I just can't find it.. Locked when the correct url is posted! thanks.

Its not really bf2 hacks.. Its a mod. :|:

Re: Can someone..

Why do you think its a mod?

Comment

That is not a mod, It's a hack. The viewing site also has it listed under BF2 hacks.
      The map however is Karkand.

Comment

Actually it is a single-player modification that TeamGod and others posted saying it was a multi-player hack.

The sniper rifle, knife and other weapon tweaking can be done in seconds...very easy to do.

FFOLKES

Comment

Sorry to bring this back.. Could I get a quick Overview on how to tweak weapons.. Like make the M4 do 1 Shot 1 Kill, change The Clip sizes and stuff? Like instead OF Holding 30 Make It hold 250?

I would also like to mod the USMC SRAW Rocket.. Like have It shoot Really fast in that video.. and Have it clip size atleast 250 also.. Ty.

Comment

to edit all .tweak files

go into the objects_server (make a backup of your game first)
            and go to weapons-handheld- then the gun you want, and open the .tweak with notepad.

Then save it.

how to put it into mod form, i dont know, but this works if you're the only one who will play it.

Comment

Outline for making a new mod using minimal space (without editor):
              1. create new folder under Battlefield 2\mods
              2. copy everything except for zip files from mods\bf2 into your new mod folder
              2b. if you copied the entire levels folder, delete the zip files from all the levels in the new mod folder; all you need is the info folders for each level
              3. edit clientArchives.con and serverArchives.con in the new mod folder and prefix all references to zipfiles with mods/bf2/
              4. copy your BF2 shortcut and change the target to add +modPath mods/yourmodnamehere

This gives you a 'null' mod which will function exactly the same as vanilla BF2. All the content and map zip files will be loaded from the vanilla BF2 folder.

To do your mods, either create a new zip file with your modded files or copy one of the vanilla zips and delete everything you aren't changing. Then add the mount command for this zipfile to the top of the appropriate Archives.con file.

Comment

Working...
              X