Finally, Assault Rifle Parity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, Assault Rifle Parity

Finally! I mean, damn, it took forever for me to close that stupid k/d ratio on BF2s for my assault rifle. Where is the cookie jar damn it!

Re: Finally, Assault Rifle Parity

Lol, It is taking me a while to, when I started playing, I played all assault and spec-ops, and I absolutely sucked with the assault rifle. But I am getting close to it, I think I am 20 kills or so off.

Good job on getting it even, now get it to 2.0

Nice accy on your GL to, I dont use it enough (ever it seems like) to get good with it.

Comment

Congrats how long it take you to get it sounds like you have been at it for a long time.

Comment

It took him 112 hours of using the Assault rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
          Congrats how long it take you to get it sounds like you have been at it for a long time.

You know, I don't play all the time, but it would say I realized it at about -50% KDR in August so maybe 4 months over a period +-40,000 points. I had to go with a completely different kit to level it off. Found playing Assault really helped get it level too...Now, I have to do the same with my carbine.

Originally posted by brianthebold
          Nice accy on your GL to, I dont use it enough (ever it seems like) to get good with it.
          Yeah, I am pretty handy with that thing. It helps to have it out full time, then quick switch to the AR to finish groups off. People call it lame, but if you are hitting people 50 yards away in the head/feet, then it is not near as lame then a claymore. What fueled all this, was both the arguments with SerialButcher about stats, and also having exceptional accuracy in all my weapons, but having horrible KDRs. Kinda strange thing to have.

Originally posted by brianthebold
          It took him 112 hours of using the Assault rifle.
          Actually, it might have been about 50 hours...because this all occurred while playing assault kit...I quit playing medic.

Comment

You wanna boost your K/D ratio?? Then simply make sure you play with a good medic (or two) on your squad. That way, you keep getting revived and the death doesn't count.

I play mostly lone wolf style, but when I squad up with a good medic I am always AMAZED at the score at the end of the match. My K/D ratio is many times better when fighting alongside a good medic.

-

Comment

Originally posted by Chevy-SS
              You wanna boost your K/D ratio?? Then simply make sure you play with a good medic (or two) on your squad. That way, you keep getting revived and the death doesn't count.

I play mostly lone wolf style, but when I squad up with a good medic I am always AMAZED at the score at the end of the match. My K/D ratio is many times better when fighting alongside a good medic.
              -
              I have the worst luck finding a good medic when I'm playing alone. I mostly play Karkand, and it seems that most medics are only interested in reviving (not healing, god forbid they only get one point for keeping a teammate alive) guys who died from all the damn nade spamming. So I usually find myself trying to cap the Suburbs by myself. :\

Comment

Nearly 48 hours with a noobtube? lol

Comment

Working...
                X