Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank

ive just reached master sergeant 20000 points but now im on 21738 points and on bf2 traker, it says ill reach my next rank in -1738 whats goin on. Also in game my bfhq it is still white and has been for about 4 days and 10hrs of play whats goin on plz.

Re: Rank

that is just an estimate of how many days it will take if you keep going at your current rate. your current rate is Global score/days enlisted.

Comment

Originally posted by rokkard
      ive just reached master sergeant 20000 points but now im on 21738 points and on bf2 traker, it says ill reach my next rank in -1738 whats goin on. Also in game my bfhq it is still white and has been for about 4 days and 10hrs of play whats goin on plz.
      You mean to say that you have enough points but havent recieved confirmation of the promotion? There is always a lag in this.
      If you start playing and need say, 100 points. You could get 1100 but still not get the promotion. Only when you quit BF2 and enter a server the next time will it normally award you. (Personal Experience).

Comment

have u got teh required badges?

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          that is just an estimate of how many days it will take if you keep going at your current rate. your current rate is Global score/days enlisted.
          Ye and whatever you do don't go by bf2s it is way of bf2tracker is way better keep with that.

Comment

Working...
          X