i just cant get my vet command!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i just cant get my vet command!!!

oh good god!!! i have tried so hard to get my veteran command badge. ever since i cracked the 1000 command score all ive been trying to do is get the veteran one. all i need is be commander for 25 minutes, but i cant. i have been commander in at least 20 rounds since then, and 2 of them i swear they went for at least half an hour, but it wont give me my badge!!! ive tried 64 maps with hardley any people in it, ive tried full 64 maps that say they go for ages, but i just cant get that badge.

so know i ask, neigh, plea.

are there any server admins out there that have a server i can play on that i can be commander on and have somone make the round go for longer than 25 minutes??

good god ive almost givin up on this whole game, it was only getting my mertious unit ribbon that kept me going.

thankyou for your time.

SK:cry:

Re: i just cant get my vet command!!!

find a 64 players map that doesnt have many people on it, wake map rounds last awhile too.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
      find a 64 players map that doesnt have many people on it, wake map rounds last awhile too.

ive tried that, several times.

cant get it to work.

Comment

Simple solution , go on an Infantry only server . No one wants to be commander on them and even if your being a noob you will be left alone .

Oh and make sure that its a max 44 players and full ticket and most important MAKE SURE YOU BOX IS TICKED IN RANKED ONLY ON YOUR SERVER FILTER

Comment

Find the high points servers, they ussually last the longest. But careful it is said that they are illegal, but they have been around since day one, and i still see then around.

Comment

go to this server and command 82.192.78.66:18567 24/7 Karkand Infantry U~Sf

the rounds last ages.

Comment

I got mine on a wake server. Went for about 45 minutes.

Try getting out a timmer, and timing yourself, that way you can be sure about the time you've spent commanding. Like you, I thought I should havent gotten mine several times before. Sometimes its just boring being a commander and it feels like forever.

Doesn't the badge have an IAR requirement also?

Comment

I played a Wake game yesterday that lasted 1.5 hours. Like 7 of us on a 64 man server.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie
                  I got mine on a wake server. Went for about 45 minutes.

Try getting out a timmer, and timing yourself, that way you can be sure about the time you've spent commanding. Like you, I thought I should havent gotten mine several times before. Sometimes its just boring being a commander and it feels like forever.

Doesn't the badge have an IAR requirement also?
                  Yeah, the IAR requirement is 25 mins as commander

Comment

If you can't get it then you are obivously not ready for it yet.

Comment

Originally posted by KMT
                      If you can't get it then you are obivously not ready for it yet.
                      im ready for it, im a good commander, but i just cant find a server that goes for long enough.

Comment

High player map (64) low player count in game. Make sure it's still balanced with each side of the map having an uncap. That prevents the game from being a closeout. Get a timer and run it. A 15 minute exciting game can feel like 45 minutes.

Comment

get on a big map like op cleansweep or somethign like that and then you can go there with small ammount of people easy as that.

Comment

who cares... just keep playing.

Comment

i seem to have the same problem. Didn't even realize it before you started babblin about it. I've been commanding these infantry only servers for past two days now and atleast one of the rounds must of have lasted longer than the required time... oh well, it'll come

Comment

Working...
                              X