Battlefield Pics site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Pics site

Guys, I would like your opinion on this. I have been thinking of making a site where users can upload there Battlefield pics and others can leave comments. I was wondering if you guys would be interested in uploading and supporting the site? The site has not been created yet.

Re: Battlefield Pics site

I wouldnt be bothered..... when you can upload to image shack etc

Comment

i would think that kicks ***....let us give a 1-10 rating, and/or leave a comment

i would be more than eager to upload some BF2 screenshots

Comment

Ok anyone else?

Comment

yea yea :P

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
            i would think that kicks ***....let us give a 1-10 rating, and/or leave a comment

i would be more than eager to upload some BF2 screenshots

POTD?!?...

Comment

Yeah i would put pictures on there, I hate trying to make Sig's but never can find any pictures that i can edit into it.

Comment

What sort of pictures do you have in mind?

Comment

Make a poll on this thread. Yes- I like the site idea and No- its dumb idea and a Maybe-I would check it out somtimes.

Comment

I was referring to Battlefield pics. People could upload there screenshot and create galleries. It would be more than pic of the day. I was wondering if I should only limit it to Battlefield pics or not.

I was also thinking of having a contest each month for the best pic. The winner would get $50. The site is almost done. PM me if you would like a preview.

Comment

i personally would like BF2 only, but perhaps if u did have other games they should be in seperate galleries.......and i think battlerecorded screenshots should be seperate from regular in-game screenshots

Comment

Polll would be good and I would upload some screenshots. Maybe a top list then with the best rated screenshots would be funny people trying to get more funnier screenshots then (maybe).

Comment

i think it would be boring having a site full of bf2 screenshots.

Comment

I think there's the need for a poll in this thread. You could make a better decision on making the site or not if you are going to get your votes from this forum.

Comment

Kinda like "myspace" (god damn that dumb site). People upload, rate, comment. TOP10 is displayed on the front page and all screens are categorized. (funny, action etc etc)

Comment

Working...
                              X