Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips for gewtting expert support combat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tips for gewtting expert support combat.

Yay, a PKM fan!

Comment

Originally posted by brianthebold
      Go on IO...should be easy enough on some servers. Just dont stand there spamming Ammo bags like most support people do on IO servers.
      you mean nades.

Comment

I wouldnt get far. In 100h i have about 40 kills with them. i never really use em. mainly cause ill nade a place to clear it out but my "team mates" would rather run in so i end up getting TK's and punished when its their fault. Tawts.

Comment

RPK on 64 kark its easy kills

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
            PKM is all I can say...

Go to a 64 player and sneak behind enemy lines.. you will get like 10 kills at least every time before you die.
            agreed..the pkm has good power and good accuracy. just use single shots and stay prone when using it.

Comment

I would say get on a warlord server and be insurgent, use the rpk, and wait for a good palace fight. I got mine in a good palace fight.

Comment

To ham_411 - the commander probably beat you to it, remeber he gets x2 for a win.

To Serial - some good tips there. I would class myself as above average with the support guns but i can take something from your guide and better my game.

To OP - Follow SB's advice

Comment

I got my 40 anti tank kills in a chopper and Ill do it that way for all the other badges, get in a bomber or find a good chopper pilot to get you some kills

I flew my friend arround and he got his expert support that way

Comment

Hmm IMHO RPK pwns the PKM.., anyhow yeh sharqi or krakdnadsland i got mine sitting furthur back from high traffic areas and just picking off the ones that break through.

I also got 22 kills in one spawn session sat behind the TOW station with my RPK gunning down anyone that came down the alleyway towards the square from hotel on karky.

32 or 64p server with not many players is good but it can take some time.

Getting in a vehicle to do it? bah!! pu$$y way of getting 40 kills!

Comment

Thanks for all the tips, I seem to be getting closer and closer each round!

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                        Ahh you can do the armour or aircraft thing but that is kinda cheating I like to do it in the small servers that are around 300 ticks with about 20 people.
                        According to a certain ROE, that's cheating aswell, which I think is ridiculous since it's just a badge and people should be able to get it how they want...

Comment

Originally posted by [ht].ken
                          I would say get on a warlord server and be insurgent, use the rpk, and wait for a good palace fight. I got mine in a good palace fight.
                          Good advice

LG SB

peace

Originally posted by Jay_C
                          To ham_411 - the commander probably beat you to it, remeber he gets x2 for a win.

To Serial - some good tips there. I would class myself as above average with the support guns but i can take something from your guide and better my game.

To OP - Follow SB's advice
                          LOL thx Jay_C

LG SB

peeeeeaaacce

Comment

Another thing..

If you use the PKM... you can seriously out-snipe snipers... etc.

If you can see a target... you can kill the target.. well that is if you can aim good.. the gun is accurate enough.

What you do, just pretend you are on single shot, and click. I would say every .5 seconds click, with the occasional 2 shot burst...

That is for really far targets.

But either way... never go full auto unless the target is within like 15m of you.

But even if they are close... if you just space out the shots BARELY... like you are just under full auto (like you are clicking for each shot, but still fast), it will be MUCH more accurate than if you are holding the mouse button down.

The reason is because the second you let off the button, it has some time to return to being accurate, while if you are full-auto, the recoil just keeps adding up, and next thing you know you can't kill someone laying prone right in front of your face..

But yeah... use the PKM.. best support gun by far. Maybe not the best for close range (imo it is if you have good aim [people don't like it cause it's TOO accurate for close range... not enough "spray n pray" factor]), but it definately kills any other LMG for long range... and even beats out every assault rifle.. so..

Comment

You can just fly a jet and get 40 kills easy.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffMan
                                According to a certain ROE, that's cheating aswell, which I think is ridiculous since it's just a badge and people should be able to get it how they want...
                                It is not cheating if it is a 64 man server that just happens to be underpopulated @ the moment

You really didn't think we were advocating cheating did you? lmao

Lieutenant General |SI|SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Working...
                                X