Vetern knife badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vetern knife badge

Most posts here and online it says 50 knife kills over-all, and 7 IAR for vetern, however I was over 50 and had 11 knife kills IAR and NOTHING!!!

Did the requirements go up with 1.41??

Re: Vetern knife badge

the requirements did not go up. You must have basic knife badge first...7 knife kills. If you get the 50 knife kills then the next time you log in and start a round it should appear...the servers take a long time to update on weekends.

Comment

Hmm you dont need 7 kills IRA I beleiv on old patchs you had to have that but for awhile it has been just 50 global so next time your in game wait for it and you will get it.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Maybe next time I go in it will come up...

The weird think is it didn't come up during the game like it usually does. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

BTW., I got the basic on a while ago.

Comment

Got 51 knife kills within a few hours today. I really wish the EA servers would update faster to show me my expert knifing!

Comment

Yep, you guys were right... went in, got my first point, and the badge came up!!!

Now have to work on Vetern pistol, assault, and spec-ops. :rock:

Comment

I got my Veteran and Expert in the same round. The easiest way to do so is on a knife/pistol server, but I guess then you didn't really "earn" it.

Comment

Originally posted by wrestlingnrj
                I got my Veteran and Expert in the same round. The easiest way to do so is on a knife/pistol server, but I guess then you didn't really "earn" it.
                Those types of servers are illegal. Knife kills are easier to get than you think. Simply go in Karkand (my favorite), and sneak up on snipers on the hill.

Comment

Working...
                X