super noob battle!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super noob battle!!!

i got into a server that usually is free of noobs...but today...it was different. i started right off as a sniper and someone came up and GLed me. i usually dont mind GLs, but come on, use it on someone who can kill you...i spawn again and he GLed me again, this time killing himself too(always worthy of a laugh)... then i noticed that someone was tossing claymores at our spawn point... so i get into a knife fight with him and led him straight into his own claymore to teach him a lesson(yes i died too, but he learned). of course though..like any super noob battle, there must be the guy who puts c4 at the spawn point and blows people up for a while before hitting the detonator too soon and killing himself. i was playing at karkand, if you couldnt have guessed, and you are probably asking.."but what about that 'nade spammers?" well they were back with a bang! (no pun intended) but this was no ordinary spamming of the nades. it was almost as if someone was sitting in a helicopter above our spawn point with an MG spewing out grenades, with the occasional pause to cool down.

after all that i couldnt help but join in with the noob-ness and was tossing claymores down a hill while someone fed me more....such a fun game

Re: super noob battle!!!

i <3 those games, but what happens when theres friendly fire and they cant kill themselves? drats :P

Comment

You play Karkand and are surprised by the inordinate amount of idiots?

Odd.

Comment

Karkand is fun, i enjoy sniping on it although it can fill with idiots.

My first round of BF2 was at karkand and i got it handed to me. lol. I avoided that map for a couple of months until i got a little better. lol.

Comment

Karkand is fun, i enjoy sniping on it although it will fill with idiots.
          Fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
            Fixed.
            roflmao. It took me a minute to find your correction. I concur.

Comment

Ahhhh... you gotta love that GL. A good way to kill noobs is get into and tank and get a supply crate next to you and then camp there bace untill they l4eave the game.

Comment

Well, I only have a problem with the GL when ff is off, and people run around aiming at there feet and running up to people, and shooting themselves in the feet. FF off is stupid and just gives smacktards excuses for there smacktard behavior.Smacktards.

Comment

You can kill people with the GL? I can't kill anyone with the 1ft radius it has.

Comment

Ahh just sounds like your on the wrong team on karkand you got the winning team and the loseing team and some days it is a pretty fair game.

Comment

Working...
                    X