Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Taking Longer For Me to Login

Hey Guys,

I have noticed that everytime I login to my BF2 Account, it takes longer and longer for it to log me in. It's at the point where it takes almost two minutes just to open my account page. Yet, when I reinstall the whole game and patches, the log in process is instantaneous, but after each time, it takes longer and longer to log in until I am at the point of 2 min login again. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Take care,
    Steve

Re: It's Taking Longer For Me to Login

I notice the same thing. Takes me nearly 3 minutes to login. Also wondering if there is a simple solution (such as cached files to delete).

Comment

yes there is a simple solution. bf2 keeps track of your recently played and favorite servers and every time you startup, it query's those servers which takes time.

go to your /my documents/bf2/profile/000x/ and edit the general.con file in notepad. 1/2 way through the file you will see the recent servers and favorites listed. delete those lines and save the file. now you should be logging on in a few seconds. I edit my file every few days.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

there was a few threads regarding this prob already. Follow signa ^^^

Comment

Working...
        X