Ok look F-35B does NOT suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok look F-35B does NOT suck

Ive spent alot of time practicing dogfights, evading missles and bombing.

I dont feel any differnt in a J-10, F-35b,F-15,Su-27 or any other jets i may have not mentioned.

The difference bettween an awsome J-10 and a cappy F-35b is a sucky pilot if u cant work with keyboard and mouse by a joystick, ican work with keyboard and mouse but im getting a joystick anyway cas they pwn.

Re: Ok look F-35B does NOT suck

Got Insombia Wake and any other of the 1337 Wake servers and you will never say that ever again.

Comment

HAHAHA are you kidding me man? J-10 is still the beast. F-35 can be shooting missles at J-10 and J-10 takes a little turn and the missle goes and hits your own teamate. Sv's are slow as hell. F-18 is probably the only jet that comes close to the J-10.

Comment

YOU, are a funny man

Comment

The F35 is a beast if you can keep all the other jets on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd

I dont feel any differnt in a J-10, F-35b,F-15,Su-27 or any other jets i may have not mentioned.

The difference bettween an awsome J-10 and a cappy F-35b is a sucky pilot if u cant work with keyboard and mouse by a joystick, ican work with keyboard and mouse but im getting a joystick anyway cas they pwn.
            The J-10 is clearly overpowered. It's like this...

J-10 = AK-47, practical, easy to use, and anyone can fly it without being shot down most of the time.

F-35 = M16, you need to know the tricks and know-hows in order to use it effectively.

Conclusion: In the dogfights that occur in BF2, 90% of the time it's about missiles hitting your enemy when you have a clear lock. J-10 does it effortlessly and hits the target EVERYTIME while the F-35 MISSES if the J-10 turns even a little. There is a CLEAR unbalance. And to think that you think other people are noobs while you don't even understand the mechanics of the game to begin with...

Comment

There are no dogfights f35 vs j-10, it's cat vs mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by ZekersSneakers
                The F35 is a beast if you can keep all the other jets on the ground.
                A tricycle is a beast if you keep other jets on the ground.

Comment

I've had limited success flying the f35 against the j10.

Most of the time i'll ask the commander to spot him out often, so that i can avoid him! hell, whyile they're off strafing the carrier i can actually help out the members of the team not too stupid to go for a flag

Comment

who said it sucks?

Comment

Put it this way..

J-10:PKM::F-35B:MP7

Comment

ROFL goto that insonomia 365 server and try and get a jet own there think it just might change your mind

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd

Have you ever been in an F-35? Wait, let me rephrase that. Have you ever actually played this game?

Comment

ok I was flying behind a J10 and made him flare without shooting at him, I was maybe 3 jets behind him, so now that he had no flares I decided to shoot all my missiles at him(he was flying slow and straight)

guess what, I saw all my missiles bounce of, not one hit him

F35 is way more fun to fly and I hate J10s and J10 whores, I try to stay out of that jet and theres nothing better then taking one down with a F35

Comment

if you get shot down in the j10 even once you suck
                              if you get shot down by the j10 you have my sympathies

The damn thing is the closest thing to god mode in BF2

Comment

Working...
                              X