why is there no sticky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is there no sticky

i think there should be a sticky kept up to date by admins or mods to keep track of all the mods out there

a list of all the mods and official sites would be really useful and help the awareness of them, that way there would be more people playing on them making them more fun, i have the battle paint mod, no1 goes on that anymore i loved it, it was sooo hilarious

Re: why is there no sticky

good idea i dont even know half the mods that are released...

Comment

there is one on the front page under Modifications i believe, and as for updates on the forums there is Mod News

Comment

scinto the front page modifications page is not up to date, and it doesnt list 'released mods' or mods that are actually still together.

alot of the mod teams are closing up shop, or never even got off the ground...

i agree it'd be nice to have a comprehensive list of all RELEASED bf2 mods that arent utterly horrible.

Comment

i was just guessing i cant view the front page :|:
          there should be a comprehensive list somewhere for all the mods but i dont see one in the forums,

i made a request in the Staff area,

Comment

Due to the request we are going to work on updating the TotalBF2 mod index. (http://www.totalbf2.com/page.php?do=modifications)

In the mean time, the guys over at DCon have a fairly active list. It is the best one I can find so far.

Comment

Working...
            X