X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the game, question?

Hello, New to the game.
    Question.
    I was in a server today, And i was killing everyone. And why is it everybody thinks i was hacking? I killed like 31 people that round. Its kind of sad too know that people look at your rank not your skill to FPS. I have played bf2 at my friends house but not more then 2 hours so i know the basics of the game.So anyway, Everybody was trying to kick me. They all were saying i was hacking when i was just playing the game like everybody else. The sad thing is the person getting mad was a rank of the eagle? thats like over 100k isn't it?

I would have a lot more kills too my acount but seems like when ever i have a good round i got kicked. People would start swearing at me and it turns out the guy swearing at me was a clan member of the server. so when I swore back at him i got kicked.

Re: New to the game, question?

yea..i also think its another bad part of the game with the animations...so it looks like ppl are shooting while like dropping to the ground which looks insanely impossible, but i found it to be quite easy...

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      yea..i also think its another bad part of the game with the animations...so it looks like ppl are shooting while like dropping to the ground which looks insanely impossible, but i found it to be quite easy...
      ??....You talking about how people roll?

Why is it everybody hates snipers? They should be greatful if they got a good sniper covering them. For me its more about the team-mates i save more then the kills i get.

Comment

yeah ^ cuz b4 i played snipers alot, id see a sniper just drop down and while his gun is in the ground and his legs are in midair, he pulls a headshot on me, and then i realized its not hard to do

and yeah ive saved tons of teammates but they prob never realized who it was :P oh well

oh and alot of ppl hate snipers because i remmber sniping on karkand, and there were these group of snipers that kept chargin the usmc spawn and tossing claymores and claymores are indestrutable, so its like a guranteed kill ..and the snipers never really used their rifle..they just kept tossing claymores everywhere

the only way i can think of removing claymores is using a vehicle to clear them or a engy can use his wrench to take it out, but like no one does that

Comment

You should get Teampoints when you Save somebodys willy white ***.

ConscriptVirus
          Nice sig. I can never make a good sig. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by fotrsaken
            go to pistol/knife get your points there become seargent come back with more experiance and pwne them even more
            Whatever you do, dont listen to this smacktard, pistol/knife servers are against the ROE, and only idiots would recomend that you play there.

Comment

I was in knife pistol server for like 25 points. wasn't my Keg of brew so i left after the end of the game.

Comment

Bag of tea

Anyway, welcome to BF2.

It is common place to be accused of hacking when you have a good round. Lots of people can't comprehend the fact that they have been killed, and will resort to calling you every name under the sun.

Ignore these types.

Comment

Just don't go back, some server admins are like that (sadly) and you should be more than able to find decent servers. As for the accusations of "hacking"...it sort of comes with online play, a couple bad apples spoiled the bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by fotrsaken
                    go to pistol/knife get your points there become seargent come back with more experiance and pwne them even more
                    DON'T DO THAT.

Just play and don't reply to the complainers. Just own them.

Comment

Welcome to Bf2.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome, and for the Tips on a$$hats

Comment

Well usally if you get kicked by a admin they got ownd pretty bad once you get your rank up it wont happen as much cause I have been accused of that but once your atleast up to a gunnery sgt it wont happen as much

Comment

Most gamers hate other people with "sniper" in thier ingame tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Genocide Sniper
                              I was in knife pistol server for like 25 points. wasn't my bag of tea so i left after the end of the game.
                              Its "not my CUP of tea" and not "not my bag of tea"
                              Come on say it. I only know about tea cause im English!

Comment

Working...
                              X