Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ramoving the gun

Originally posted by KMT
    PJMAK? You even read FFOLKES Reply? This has got to work since you can change your weapons trough this way too.

What video are you going to make anyway?

hmm I dont think thatll work coz well have more people in the server and probably everyone would have to do that, dont wanna go through that

the video is not min but Ill be in it, its hard to tell what kind of video it is yet

Comment

Then create a little mod for everyone to run including the dedicated server. This does work and resolves your problem...

FFOLKES

Comment

I know MOHAA had that option. You could play at Full where it showed the gun and the guys hands holding the gun. Then you had another option on just the gun and the guy’s hands would be invisible. You would see all the reload animations but with just no hands. Then you had the option of just having nothing but a crosshair on your screen. I know I keep relating a lot back to MOHAA but trust me, that game was ahead of its time when it came out, and it still pwns all. All it needed was PB. That wasn’t even out yet I don’t think….
        xfire: chodda
        steam: w0ofz

Comment

I dunno I probly don't think it could be done but maby it can

Comment

Originally posted by Kold81
            Ramove? Dude im sorry but you need to play less video games, later in life school turns out to be important. Trust me.
            Pot? This is kettle, over.

Comment

Originally posted by Chodda
              I know MOHAA had that option.
              Yeah. I found pwning alot easier with the cg_drawviewmodel command in Mohaa

I hope Airborne gets sick Better than Pacific!

Comment

Working...
              X