10,000 kills with sniper rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10,000 kills with sniper rifle

He stated in his first post that it was using the rifles.

Comment

Well done. Awesome kill rate.

Comment

grats..

little over 1200 more for me till I hit 10k with 60%+ accuracy

Comment

Thank You folks ,

But if you are looking the real ace sniper (thx fotrsaken ), you should check Jemme101 stats. Can't understand how he does it, almost no deaths and amazing accurasy. Would be nice to play also with you Jemme.

Originally posted by Jemme101
          101-account 3.13 Kit / 15.59 Rifle KDR / 54.83% Acc.

sws-account 4.00 Kit / 41.41 Rifle KDR / 62.29% Acc.

So that leaves me out on that average story I keep reading
          Originally posted by Garabaldi
          Maybe once I get the initiative to find, and then dig out my mic, we can do it again, with a little more success (for me, anyway :P).
          It would be great

Communication, Xfire, teamspeak or game VoIP will add more fun to the action. But even without it, it was fun. Another amusing thing, later I played with some other fellow when he invited me to his squad. He was also from Canada

Originally posted by Genocide Sniper
          Is that with rifle or with kit?
          Yeah, as Garabaldi stated it's with rifles, with kit it's ~19000

Comment

Nice work ACE_FIN1972. If you really are into the sniping side of BF2 / 2142 you should visit the website of the WOoKie Sniper clan.

Some of the best snipers, like Chillin & Killin and dont_be_ss, are part of that clan. A couple of top snipers from Finland are also part of that group; nantencronic and janis_petke.

If you want to play more games in tandem with some other good sniper you should hook up wih them. Ill be back after the weekend and availible then if you want to play tandem

Comment

Good job man. I'm at 1089 kills with an accuracy of 53.3%. I havent played in months unfortunately.

Comment

Nice work fella, i've got just over 4000 kills with 57% accuracy and 2082 deaths.Thats with kits in total though.

Comment

Nice work ACE_FIN1972. If you really are into the sniping side of BF2 / 2142 you should visit the website of the WOoKie Sniper clan.

Some of the best snipers, like Chillin & Killin and dont_be_ss, are part of that clan. A couple of top snipers from Finland are also part of that group; nantencronic and janis_petke.

If you want to play more games in tandem with some other good sniper you should hook up wih them. Ill be back after the weekend and availible then if you want to play tandem
                  Are you a member of that clan? Sounds interesting, I'll check out their site.

Well anyhow, it would be nice to see you in action and play together, so add me to ur Xfire list. My Xfire name is "acefin1972". Some day on next week souns good. By the way where are u located? We had a bit trouble to find suitable server with Garabaldi since he is living in Canada and I live in Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                    LOL I have less than 1K kills with the sniper rifle.
                    I use that kit mainly to fly.
                    Why do u use that kit just to fly.

Comment

I can attest to their awesomeness. The Wookie clan. They are really freakin awesome. Dont be ss is KICKASS.

nice milestone.

Originally posted by Cherni_95
                      Why do u use that kit just to fly.
                      fill in the blank.

Comment

well done op

im just over half way to 10k myself get there soon i hope.

deaths for sniper rifle are when you holding sniper rifle(not shot by one)

just run around with pistol

Comment

^^ Ah, I see that explains things. Yeah, but I prefer to kill and die with my trusty rifle.

Comment

Impressive

Mine is only at 2300 .
                            To reach that number you have to put in a good amount of time as the class, so you must be an awesome sniper.

My high is with LMG, 16k. I was in love with the LMG at lauch but havent touched it in months since I need hours in other classes.

I use Spec Ops to fly, I always wonder why play sniper when flying unless your gonna do some "ejecting". I figure if I have to bail Id liek to have a gun able to engage long and short plus have explosives for armor.

Comment

ACE_FIN, VERY NICE, I need one more kill to hit 1k sniper kills lol..(I havn't had BF2 too long)

You and Garabaldi wanta snipe with me sometime?(I'm a longrange sniper most of the time)

Garabaldi, I know we got in an argument or w\e in your other thread, but I still wouldn't mind sniping with you and ACE_FIN

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierOfChrist
                                ACE_FIN, VERY NICE, I need one more kill to hit 1k sniper kills lol..(I havn't had BF2 too long)

You and Garabaldi wanta snipe with me sometime?(I'm a longrange sniper most of the time)

Garabaldi, I know we got in an argument or w\e in your other thread, but I still wouldn't mind sniping with you and ACE_FIN
                                Water under the birdge.

Name the server and I'm there.

I haven't played vanilla BF2 in ages (the exception being yesterday with ACE_FIN).

Feel free to add me on xfire - adam192.

Comment

Working...
                                X