EA looking bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA looking bad?

Well, I watch EA's stock all day long and it stays pretty strong. But looks like Ars Technica as a different take...

A game industry analyst has issued a report stating that poor ratings and low- …

Re: EA looking bad?

I am not the least bit surprised by this. EA is way to focused on marketing and forgetting about why their games were selling so well in the first place. Its because they had good developers and they gave them time to create them. But now its all about the moola and apparently its getting worse. Which I thought was impossible.

Comment

Working for EA is the worste and most ubstable job you could ever have.

A lawyer representing the plaintiffs addresses a proposed class-action lawsuit seeking unpaid overtime from the world's biggest third-party publisher.
      xfire: chodda
      steam: w0ofz

Comment

Doesn't surprise me one bit, and I believe it's 100% correct (even though they left out some other crappy games). When everything you touch becomes tarnished and ruined, you can't be surprised. EA has it coming (and then some). Frankly; I wish EA would go away, and let other smaller publishers move in and help improve overall game quality. Game quality and customer support doesn't fit EA's business model right now.

Comment

Man haveing a job at EA would probly not be one of the best things you could do with your life

Comment

Working...
          X