Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help!

I started play,and i use M16 and every press its shooting 3 buleets and stop!
    why it is like that?
    and the graphic look bad (i mean how real the game looks),how i fix those both problems?

Re: Please Help!

The M16 has two fire modes, single shot and burst (3 shots), no auto. Try tapping the fire key a few more times.

and the graphic look bad (i mean how real the game looks)
    Would help to know what your system specs are to be able to answer that.

Comment

theres nothing wrong with borat
      alot of weapons have the 3 shot burst mode, the way to tell is by looking down at your ammo and there should either be 1, 3, or A next to it. 1 meaning single shot per click, 3 being burst shot it will shot 3 bullets per click and A in automatic and it will shot for how long u hold the button down for (until u empty the mag)

Comment

^^ Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by Munk_Madness
          theres nothing wrong with borat
          alot of weapons have the 3 shot burst mode, the way to tell is by looking down at your ammo and there should either be 1, 3, or A next to it. 1 meaning single shot per click, 3 being burst shot it will shot 3 bullets per click and A in automatic and it will shot for how long u hold the button down for (until u empty the mag)
          just to add to that, you can toggle the shot mode by pressing the #3 button (the one that selects your primary weapon of your kit).
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
          X