This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DICE on TotalBF2

DICE on TotalBF2 This is still the heading of this forum. (Game Feedback)

I've asked several time about DICE posting here in the future, and none of my threads have been submitted......

Can you at least change the heading of the forum, or post one on my questions asking when will DICE post an answer to the many questions posted my the community here a Total BF2. This forum seems like a joke because of this.......

Thank you.

I posted this in the feedback forum as well as the other threads asking when DICE will reply to the many questions asked by our community.

So why is the feedback forum still called "DICE on TotalBF2" if no one from dice has answered any questions?

Last time I posted this the thread disappeared

In this forum and the feedback forum

I didn't post this in feedback but it has gone there now

Re: DICE on TotalBF2

Answer: The want your $$$$
    xfire: chodda
    steam: w0ofz

Comment

Whats your question?

Comment

Welcome to the internet - where censorship is used liberally and freedom of speech has no meaning.

¬_¬

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
          Welcome to the internet - where censorship is used liberally and freedom of speech has no meaning.

¬_¬

I've been posting on the internet for over 6 years and this is the only board that removes thread, posts, and bans people, without any allowed comments from the community about why someone was banned or even why posts/threads were removed!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dandred
            I've been posting on the internet for over 6 years and this is the only board that removes thread, posts, and bans people without any comments from the community about why someone was banned or why posts/threads were removed!!!!!
            premptive strike

Comment

Originally posted by Dandred
              DICE on TotalBF2 This is still the heading of this forum. (Game Feedback)

I've asked several time about DICE posting here in the future, and none of my threads have been submitted......

Can you at least change the heading of the forum, or post one on my questions asking when will DICE post an answer to the many questions posted my the community here a Total BF2. This forum seems like a joke because of this.......

Thank you.

I posted this in the feedback forum as well as the other threads asking when DICE will reply to the many questions asked by our community.

So why is the feedback forum still called "DICE on TotalBF2" if no one from dice has answered any questions?

Last time I posted this the thread disappeared

In this forum and the feedback forum

I didn't post this in feedback but it has gone there now
              Your question is about an section of this site and is apart of the feedback of this, that is where i moved your other topic. http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...wpost&t=103707

this is Closed. Dont Recreate it again.

Comment

Working...
              X