Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sick after hearing this!(Supply lines ect)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick after hearing this!(Supply lines ect)

I don't know if it's official:

New patch, new map, new gamemode?

The upcoming Battlefield 2142 could introduce a new gamemode named "supply line". Server statistics of the testing of the new patch revealed also a new map: Garmisch Partenkirchen, after the famous south German bordercity.

Further details are still unknown, let's hope EA takes their time to finish this patch to ensure the quality of the game. We always welcome new maps to play ranked! We will update you as soon as new information becomes available.

The long awaited easy modded supply line will come to bf2142 (yea easy mod look at this minimod for BF2:http://browse.files.filefront.com/Ba...owsefiles.html)

I don't know how many times Bf2 players requested to put this option in and not to forget it would be one of the features of this game AkA laser guided missles(remeber guys).

still they will have to update this little part in there feature list:

To be suprised, now they have the time and resources to put a map and a gamemod option for bf2142

Instead fixen mine beloved Battlefield 2 game after olmost 2 years instead bf2142 that is one month out.

Sorry but the double crossed feelings about the game will be just stronger when hearing this message, also when I play map like Wake Island, where the J10 is just Gundam against vs spitfire's(F35).

Is it so hard to set it back to 1.00 settings where the j10 vs f35 where balanced more, and not to forget there was less bugs in it in the T.V guided systeem and squad systeem. Same with the register hits with a sniper or support.

Yea me dive to the ground with PKM and SPRAY 30 bullets in somebody's *** and still he survive This with a ping of 9 and 2 m distance.

I think it happen more often in patch 1.41 because 2x time burst would be dead right against a sniper or aussalt guy from 3 m who just standing still

The points is, if you don't want to dig your own grave.
    Then you really have to fix some certain bugs and exploits for the community.

because exploits like:

1.Where you can use the heli or the supply crate to enter olmost every building is just retard as hell.

2.Or can you shoot your gun empty and press reload and switch to pistol and fire on the enemy, and you switch back and your gun is reloaded .
    So no disadvangtes at all.

3.When are you going make the commader be servers-side against commander hacks(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqkT9wZEKaA)

4.or why can I have much more missles if I throw some supply crates by the exxes on the carrier, it's the same freaking missle hack that was for bf2142 or still has.

5. or just animation exploits because they can't keep up with the switching user.

this most of the time result you don't see him shooting but people who know the game better, just see the nick will pop-up and that would be the right time to shoot instead following the animation.

and this is suggestion: instead try to nerf the roll dive prone
    maby make it hard to shoot by adding a REAL 360 DEGREES spin for the user who do it.

Instead add some lame delay's when you are going up from crounch

Dam easy thinking nerfs are they.

You have to love your own game right!!!! Dice
    BH guns are great from 10 m, shooting 10K bullets per minutes and still survive , are some great things you left. When you patched bf2.

Would this be a tottal diffrent story with your new mecerion engine(Battlefield:bad company)

If yes I doesn't make a much difference against the upcoming titles as FFOW
    (Frontlines:Fuell of war) or ETQW, UT2007 where I will spent mine money.

because thrust is totally another department.

Re: Sick after hearing this!(Supply lines ect)

Originally posted by Saluca

Yea me dive to the ground with PKM and SPRAY 30 bullets in somebody's *** and still he survive This with a ping of 9 and 2 m distance.

Just on this bit, concider the support kit guns are heavy, you can't just dive down and spray bullets expecting to hit because the gun is too heavy to dive+aim. What you gotto do is lay down, set up, aim and shoot at your targets. This is how I see it, it works best for me.

Comment

just play mods - project reality if you think that mature teamwork and realistic vehicles and weapons, poe2 if you want very high quality custom models and the east european theatre

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
        Just on this bit, concider the support kit guns are heavy, you can't just dive down and spray bullets expecting to hit because the gun is too heavy to dive+aim. What you gotto do is lay down, set up, aim and shoot at your targets. This is how I see it, it works best for me.
        Do you listen?

2m away!

against a guy who is laying towards another enemy :|:

Comment

Originally posted by Saluca
          Do you listen?

2m away!

against a guy who is laying towards another enemy :|:
          If you did that with a pistol you would have hit them

Comment

Well I do agree on the point that 1.00 should be the patch everyone reverted to!

Comment

I couldn't even run the game until 1.2 I believe it was. It would crash, then they came out with a patch to fix it which had a memory leak so they had to remove that and come out with yet another patch. I couldn't even play it for a month after I bought it, I was not a happy camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                Well I do agree on the point that 1.00 should be the patch everyone reverted to!
                Yes, and have idiots jumping around more than usual, because they can shoot while jumping. Among other issues.

Comment

Speaking of supply lines and laser guided missiles...whatever happened to BattleTV where anyone could real time spectate on a game. WTF ever happened to that?

I am glad they figured out how to put supply lines in the game, as I am sure it was buggy as hell when BF2 went gold...but WTF can't they start retro fitting this stuff back into BF2? Is it really going to effect sales that much of 2142 EA? I know DiCE has to look towards the future with Bad Company and whatever other projects they have and BF2 is approaching that 2 year mark, but in my book, the Chapter of BF2 is not finished being written. Anything that can be done to enhance 2142 should be modular enough to reintegrate into BF2...they are both the same ****ing engine!

Comment

Working...
                  X