Your best bits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best bits?

There's a lot of threads on the worst bits of BF2, slagging off EA/Dice, CTD, Lag, rubbish servers, but i thought it would make a change to see everyone's best bits.

i.e. Friends made, best shots, best rounds etc etc.

Mine...Karkland, sniper, 34-0 and didn't even start at the beginning of the round!!! Joined a squad who actually worked together!! Couldn't miss for some reason, managed to get 4 running headshots, near the end of the round 1 of my team mates was down and he was medic so took his kit and revived him, got a thanks, another 2 kills and round ended. Next round we had the same squad and basically walked all over the other team...181-0 tickets (wish it was KDR ) and got them on xfire, speak to them all the time and play quite often...BF2....bringing the world closer together

What's yours?

Re: Your best bits?

When I installed POE2. Quality MOD, lots of goodies. Went 63-3 while arty whoring thanks to my squad mates calling for arty shots, ahh yeah good times.

Comment

Probably any time that I can get in or start a good squad, most of the time in IO if you have one good squad you can win the map.

Comment

the first day i got the game. looking all around the maps being real nooby, and not having a clue

Comment

Jumped in a 24/7 Dalian, got 30-0, both J-10s in the air, with the F35 before I crashed.

Comment

gulf server, climbing up the hotel ladder and knifing 6 people

Comment

33-0 in an apc (not hard i know) but both teams still had over 200 ticks left (on karkand)...then a mod on the other team was a *** and kicked me

Comment

Got bored one day on my normal IO server and decided to play the next round using only the pistol + medpacks. Started 14-0.

Comment

ya going on a server with 16 people on it with a max of 34 and call my friend on thier cell-phone and telling them the ip and what team and i am squad leader then i lock the squad it is fun

Comment

flying faster than an aa missile coming up on my arse is always (hard but) fun

Comment

Last night I got home cracked open a few beers, cranked up He Is Legend so i cant hear gunfire or talking, and squadn up to win gold with over 130 points on IO karkand, closest guy at 82 & he was spawn campin

Comment

no problem ...one of my best rounds...

I was a gunner in a chopper with a clanmate who is an awesome pilot. In that round I got my first 'favorite victim' (a sniper I killed 10 times), my kill streak (44), (AA got us once), endedup with 87 kills, and 187 points (not much chance for team points). That round went by really fast. When it ended, I went 'what?!?', we was just getting going! haha! Loved it ...

I also remember well the round I got my expert first-aid badge in ...it seemed nothing went wrong, I couldn't miss, and passed out medi packs like candy ...great time, and havent been able to match it since. (someday maybe ...I'll keep trying)

good luck ...and have fun :-)

Comment

I spawned as a Counter-Terrorist, got my M4A1, 2 Flashbangs, 1 Gernade, and of course, Kevlar+Helm.
                          Anyway, I start the round bad, 2 kills...6 deaths. Yikes.
                          Then I owned everyone in that whole server, including my bro who was on the Terrorists. I ended up having 33 kills, and 13 deaths. Not my best on CS:S.
                          But one of my favorites.

Comment

best round??

went 51 kills-0 deaths about 2 nights ago on Warlord, finished with 135 total points and the gold

it gave me my new best kill streak

Comment

Working...
                            X