Booster Pac! WTF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booster Pac! WTF

Their was a topic on this earlyer but it fizzeled out. Has anyone got the booser pack and had trouble entering the promotional code? It just wont activate. This is crap. What code am I supposed to use?

thank you.

Re: Booster Pac! WTF

I remember reading something about that. I think someone said you had to enter some number with the dashes included.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

i like buying booser packs.
      Keep tryin to put the key in eventually it goes through =/

Comment

i posted on this earlier and sent a message to ea, of course i got some stupid answer that told me where to find the code when i told them thats where i was looking. i have tried putting the code in countless times in all different kinds of ways including with dashes and it doesnt work. this seems like a very common problem.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ohais_
          i posted on this earlier and sent a message to ea, of course i got some stupid answer that told me where to find the code when i told them thats where i was looking. i have tried putting the code in countless times in all different kinds of ways including with dashes and it doesnt work. this seems like a very common problem.
          ROFL have you seen that thread about EA games tech support? i was laughing for about 4 minutes straight until my guts hurt so than i was forced to stop laughing hahahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X