Cheat Program Fixed yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheat Program Fixed yet?

I quit playing awhile ago when I saw videos on YouTube of a cheat program that allows auto-aim, see through walls, dropping a hundred hummers, etc. And this program was going around.

My question is, is this cheat program still in use or has this issue been addressed by EA yet?

Re: Cheat Program Fixed yet?

yes of course its always gonna be around EA doesnt give a rats *** about bf2 anymore Punkbuster is the only one that fixes hacks

Comment

Originally posted by Teriander
      I quit playing awhile ago when I saw videos on YouTube of a cheat program that allows auto-aim, see through walls, dropping a hundred hummers, etc. And this program was going around.

My question is, is this cheat program still in use or has this issue been addressed by EA yet?
      That is not all in the same exploit.
      Those are dif progs.
      There will ALWAYS be exploits/cheats for any multiplayer game out there, it's just a given.

Comment

There are cheats in BF2?

Comment

Was that saracasim or retardness?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
            A little from column; a little from column B.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
              There are cheats in BF2?
              I wonder how many of those 1100 posts you have actually have any content in them.

The guy is asking a question.

No wonder there's only 2200 active members from a member base of 45k...

An answer to the top question (and hence the reason for the thread) is that I don't believe EA addressed the particular program you are speaking of.

As long as there are people who have issues and have a need to be at the top, no matter what the cost, there will be cheats. You either choose to ignore them or go to an environment that has a solid reputation and is known for not having an aboundance of hackers.

Comment

Originally posted by DWillis
                I wonder how many of those 1100 posts you have actually have any content in them.

The guy is asking a question.

No wonder there's only 2200 active members from a member base of 45k...
                23 posts, probably all a**hat comments. If you cared to think about what I was saying (and you probably didnt) I was being sarcastic in one sense but serious in another. I know there are cheats in BF2, but they are rare. I suggest thinking before posting it might help next time, instead of jumping to conclusion that makes you look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Zahir-Hussein
                  That is not all in the same exploit.
                  Those are dif progs.
                  There will ALWAYS be exploits/cheats for any multiplayer game out there, it's just a given.
                  True dat.

I've very rarely came across players who I knew for definite were cheating, maybe 2 or 3, in my 400odd hours of playing the game. Probably helps that I stick to my clan server and avoid pub hell like the bastard plague though.

Comment

Originally posted by EC-Paulus-
                    23 posts, probably all a**hat comments. If you cared to think about what I was saying (and you probably didnt) I was being sarcastic in one sense but serious in another. I know there are cheats in BF2, but they are rare. I suggest thinking before posting it might help next time, instead of jumping to conclusion that makes you look like an idiot.
                    Actually, you are more than welcome to review every one of my 24 posts and you'll see that I'm just not your kind of asshat.

I completely understood your point and the context in which you made it. And I will also say that you have no idea how much thought goes into my comments so suggesting something that you truly have no idea about really won't get you very far, other than into a pissing match that will never be won.

That being said, simply explain yourself better, because not everyone will understand what you are saying nor the context of your remarks. No need to fling any more mud bud or you might just get hosed down.

Comment

ya i heard that punbuster cant take out one cheat and that my friend is the well hated aim-bot

Comment

Originally posted by fotrsaken
                        ya i heard that punbuster cant take out one cheat and that my friend is the well hated aim-bot
                        That thing has been around forever... Everytime someone figures out how to track it someone else simply morphs the hack and then the process begins all over again.

It'd be nice to see that one go away, but that's one cheater's glory that will last longer than we will.

Comment

Well you know that there is allways gunna be cheating or hacks in BF2 since it is just that kind of game so there is a good chance it will stay.

Comment

Be glad they aren't as rampant as CS...god those were horrid times.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                              lol, i wasnt sure at first either....but then i realized that he would have to be 4 or 5ish and/or mentally ill.

Comment

Working...
                              X