This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions

In Single player, can you switch the bot count to 32 or 64 instead of 16?
    And secondly,
    How come I am missing 2 maps when im on single player?

Re: Two Questions

You can download mods for SP on filefront or here. And your missing two maps because dice never put bot code (or whatever you call it) instructions for maps because its a real pain the ***

Comment

what maps are you missing?

Comment

Originally posted by =PSU=PJMAK1
        what maps are you missing?
        Hes missing Jalalabad and Wake. Those were the two add on maps from patches...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
          yea but i think Im missing kubra dam in single player, Ill double check

Comment

look in my siggy,, it has wake and only the 16player version jalalabad,

you can edit the bot count to whichever your PC can handle, max of course would be 64,

Comment

Not sure why they didn't include 32/64 SP bot maps in the first place. Anyone care to shed light on this?

Comment

Originally posted by mrpoptart01
                You can't get Wake in singleplayer and jala is in 1.4 wich he probly has so it is probly wake and kubra...

Comment

yes i belive there is a "mod" and you are missing Wake Island 2007 becuase it is only a 64 player map and you are missing Masstuur City for some reason

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                    You can't get Wake in singleplayer and jala is in 1.4 wich he probly has so it is probly wake and kubra...
                    YOU CAN...... actually you can get jala to but its only a 16player map,

Singleplayer map mod > http://files.filefront.com/Bf2SP64ex.../fileinfo.html

as no-one saw my comment about looking in my signature

Comment

Working...
                    X