This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for saying idiot

i was playing on the TV2 24\7 Oman server ,i was waiting for the mec jet as you do,when i saw a guy bail from a blackhawk over our runway.So i thought right he can have some pkm medicine....but no, some of my "team mates" kept running infront trying to give me ammo and medi bags that i didn't need thereby blocking my view..and of course i'm the one thats get slotted by the USA player.
    So i typed this into the screen

Get out of the way idiots

BOOM connection problems with punkbuster message saying i'd been kicked for saying the word idiot ..... WTF..

i realise it was an auto kick but come on who thinks the word idiot is offensive ? when i last checked idiot is not in my swearing dictionary.
    i think whoever set up the command software for that server needs a reality check,what should i have said ? " I say old chaps could you nincompoops please move out of my way ".

a bit OTT on the word filter methinks

Re: Kicked for saying idiot

Try getting kicked as commander for saying, " all my assets are down"

Comment

LOL, wonder if they picked up on id10t as well.

Comment

I remember one guy made a thread where he posted a screen shot of him being BANNED for saying banned word 'LINE'.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
          I remember one guy made a thread where he posted a screen shot of him being BANNED for saying banned word 'LINE'.
          HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate language-filters, and everybody else does. Why don't we just turn them off? Games like BF are meant for people over 16... So no 11-yearolds should be listening to what mature players say to eachothers anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
            HAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate language-filters, and everybody else does. Why don't we just turn them off? Games like BF are meant for people over 16... So no 11-yearolds should be listening to what mature players say to eachothers anyway...
            Depends, some words really do not belong on the chat.
            A bit more respect to others will not hurt

Comment

Isn't BF2 Teen? Shouldn't an teenager, 16+ be able to handle at least some rude words? I mean with TV now allowed to say *****, *** and ******, shouldn't a videogame?

Seems I need to respell

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl
                Depends, some words really do not belong on the chat.
                A bit more respect to others will not hurt
                Couldnt agree more....well done xpnl
                The problem with BF2 is similar to Road Rage, everyone is out for themselves stuff other peoples enjoyment....as long as I get mine....out of the way smacktard.......gimme health noob......dont run in my way you a$$hat....MINE MINE MINE...

Give everyone just a small ounce of respect.... and then its up to them to keep your respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                  HAHAHAHAHAHA

hey i am a very mature 13 year old that yells out curse word at my commander, ya not made for the younglings

Comment

i got kicked for saying noob lol

Comment

Comment

I've seen servers that kick for "teamkill" for pwn, own, pwned, owned, and every other thing that could make the admin look bad.

Comment

btw I was once kicked for aying "LMAO"

Comment

om my god people get kicked for saying pwned....jeez..uber admins

Comment

Yea, try banned.

I've only been kicked a few times ever, mostly to make room for their buddies, but I got banned from this one server for saying sumthing stuipd like that. I mean come on, kicked for stupid $hit I could almost understand, but insta-ban? WTF?

Comment

Working...
                              X