just realized how fun this game can be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just realized how fun this game can be

my clanmate, his friend, and I were in a squad with a few other guys, my clanmate would take the chopper and we would get in, we would bail above a flag and cap it while he was up there in the sky waiting for us and creating a spawn point, we capped out USMC in less then 15 mins on mashtuur(2 rounds in a row) I actually didnt care about my score today, capping flags, defenting, and taking over was on my mind

heres a SS of us cappin their chopper flag right at the start of the round

Re: just realized how fun this game can be

you can only get that experience on Project Reality on a regular basis
    Muttrah City is a great example

Comment

^^ this the gospel truth

Comment

Haha ! Mashtuur is one of those maps you just so damn easily can cap flags on :P

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
          ^^He speaks the truth.

Comment

are you serious? teamwork is what it's all about. you don't need a mod to experience this. you simply need a few good friends. i've got about 3-4 good friends that i hook up with frequently to play with. it makes the game 10x better when people are willing to work together. wether it be in the same vehicle like a blackhawk or across the map coordinating attacks. either way it becomes a blast.

i've always said 1 person will not make a difference in this game. but get at least 2 or 3 together and you can make magic happen.

Comment

for future reference there is a war tale area.. for all stories / experiences of the game..

Comment

Originally posted by $kelet0r
                Not quite true. www.21stcenturywarfare.com

However, there are very few places and even fewer pubbie servers where you can find that play.

The people who play PRM are more apt to play as a team because they enjoy what the mod brings and it promotes teamwork.

Glad you got to experience that, even if its just on a small scale.

Comment

Working...
                X