ECGN SF Infantry-Only Ranked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ECGN SF Infantry-Only Ranked

Come join us on ECGN SF Infantry-only Ranked public.

We have just recently been getting it populated again, got a new box for it and applying the polish. Holds 64 players easily.

Ghost Town
    Iron Gator(16 player map size, all on ship)
    Mass Destruction
    Night Flight(may remove)
    Surge
    Warlord

IO on SF is the best, maps were designed for it!
    Typically gets players around 6pm during the week, and 12 noon on the weekend eastern standard time.

There are plenty or regulars on and a bunch of friendly admins that dont kick for stupid crap!

Re: ECGN SF Infantry-Only Ranked

Sounds sweet but I dont get great ping on American servers. I do like SF IO maps that do run more than Warlord though, hats off to you.

Comment

We have a couple of players tuning in from across the pond.

Comment

MMM the Iron Gator IO must be fantastic, just wondering if PraiseAllah plays on the SF IO? or does he still stick with vanilla?

Comment

I joined to test it out yesterday and my ping was 99, so that's still very playable.

The more SF servers the better! Cheers WesleyS.

Comment

Thanks Apostle, we got a handful of regs from England, one from Germany.

BriantheBold, we are not sure what Allah has been doing, ECGN #1 has basically died since he hasn't been on for a good while. He would pop onto our SF server whenever anyone was on it, but he has been MIA recently.

Comment

nice one,whats the IP? Think it's about time SF got a revival, brilliant expansion

Comment

Typically it fills around 6-7pm Monday thru Friday and Noonish on the weekends. Eastern Standard Time(NYC).

Comment

Originally posted by WesleyS
                  Thanks Apostle, we got a handful of regs from England, one from Germany.

BriantheBold, we are not sure what Allah has been doing, ECGN #1 has basically died since he hasn't been on for a good while. He would pop onto our SF server whenever anyone was on it, but he has been MIA recently.
                  Ah, I just remember being on ECGN 1, and he was getting pissed because people were tking him with cars, and calling him a hacking stat padder, and he got really angry about it. I used to love playing against/with him, but he hasnt been around a lot.

Comment

Allah would get frustrated a lot. That ultimately got the better of his BF2 time. Believe me he was nothing near a hacker/glitcher or anything else. He was/is a very very good player at any facet of the game.
                    Just curious did you partake in the ECGN #1 vs ECGN City Battle of the regulars?
                    Many of the same players that were on #1 are now playing the SF IO, Allah is not one of them at this current time. I will try to talk some sense into him.
                    Players often think our regulars hack a good bit, but they just play at a very high level.

Comment

Oh I know he didnt hack, just an exceptionally good player.

No I didnt do that battle of the regulars, my playtime has been very limited as of late...

Next time I play, I will check out your IO SF server, sounds like a great time.

Comment

Working...
                      X