Autobalance probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autobalance probs

Is it just me or is there ab issues...for the last week the servers i've been in, even when teams are even, it switches me, then switches me back, now as you know if it does it twice in the game the game closes, this is beginning to get on my nerves now, can anything be done...

Re: Autobalance probs

Make a squad, or join a squad.

Making a squad makes you immune to AB.

Joining a squad doesn't make you the #1 priority to be switched. Lonewolves get switched the most.

Comment

This has happened whilst leader of a squad and in a squad, i know there used to be a setting server side that includes commanders and leaders be switched, just wondered if it was latered with 1.41 patch

Comment

I hate being switched in the middle of a game. I usually end up team killing some poor bugger cause I haven't realised I'd been switched. Or I end up with a crappy weapon that I don't want.

Comment

Never had it happen to me before whilst being a squad leader or commander.

Usually the only time I get switched while being a squad leader or commander, is when a maliced Administrator switches me on purpose, or sets up a unique "Autobalance" where people with the clan name get special priority over EVERYBODY without their clan name, including squad leaders and commanders.

Comment

We find that it is sometimes the admin who is doing the exploiting and when you complain you get kicked. Thankfully I haven't had it happen to myself but I've seen it happen to the ones that said something. Most exploits I've seen are too hard to proove with a screenshot.

Comment

I know it would be nigh-on impossible, but it would be nice if there was a way of autobalancing teams by ability as well as numbers. I was on a 32 server last night were everyone on the other team was a sergeant or lower, while on our side there was a captain and several lieutenants. We absolutely massacred them 175-0 (bear in mind we had a 200 ticket start). I couldnt change because the teams were even, and these guys just weren't gonna give up.

Seeing as ability would be hard to judge, I would advocate balancing by rank, so you dont end up with seven generals on one side, and seven privates on the other. I know you're all going to cry 'rank doesnt always indicate ability', but I believe in the majority of cases it does. Someone who has spent over 500 hours on the game is going to have a definite advantage over someone who has just spent 15.

Comment

i don't mind the fact of it trying to switch me, but the fact if it happens twice in a map the game closes, and maybe it is the admins doing it, as theres ually 3 of us in the same squad with UK at the end of our names...maybe thats it...I dunno

Comment

I've been switched when the opposing force already had more players than the team I was with that really gets me...

Comment

95% of the times when I get switched; it's to the team losing/being raped.

Comment

Originally posted by Churrasco
                      95% of the times when I get switched; it's to the team losing/being raped.
                      Yeh, that's cos they're all jumping from the sinking ship!

Comment

some servers it is usally unfair for a long time

Comment

Working...
                        X