This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still lame server admins out there i see

SIXclan...lmfao funny these guys... me and 2 m8's where on this server last night and we were on the hotel roof, 1 support, 1 med, 1 sniper, after about 5 mins of the usa trying to take back the hotel flag, they realised we were on the roof, so decided to come up and get us....so the sniper clayed the ladder, i dropped some ammo, then dropped some nades of the side....after about 5 kills, the sniper gets kicked, reason claymore spamming.....15 seconds later, the support(me) gets kicked, reason for playing unfair........alll because they were losing and they wanted the hotel roof for themselves, so i rejoined, my m8 couldn't as the server was full.......there was 60 tickets to them 45 to us, somehow we were winning 18 to 6...then i saw kicking reaperuk reason playing unfair again but the tickets reached 0 before I got kicked but we won all the same.....

Why do lame ppl admin servers...lol....I just thought i'd share it with you as its funny as.....normally i would have been angry but the reason given was just funny....

Re: Still lame server admins out there i see

You three had nothing better to do than nade and claymore spam off a roof??
    Campers are helping to ruin the game, but you shouldnt have gotten kicked....but I really don't care that you did.

Comment

then don't post ya pleb, if you call 5 mins on a roof camping, then you shouldn't be playing the game...we had the flag not them..its called protecting your assets but I wouldn't expect a lame brain to understand that.....but if it makes you feel happy that you got an extra post in your total count whoopeeeee.

BTW your comment on campers ruining the game...lol EA ruined the game long before the campers plus if your stats are correct you've played like 30 hours total....lol....but anyhow everyones entitled to their opinion

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyJunk
        You three had nothing better to do than nade and claymore spam off a roof??
        Campers are helping to ruin the game, but you shouldnt have gotten kicked....but I really don't care that you did.
        actually, if you have ever played in any kind of tournament, you'll see that tactic is known as DEFENDING YOUR BASE.

i know pubbies do not know how to defend, so i understand your pov.

Comment

I have over 188,000 points and around 1,500 hours played...you ASSumed something . Try looking up HeavyJunk258 , dumb***.
          And Andy, I play TWL ..I know all about 'defending' this was a pub and most are there for fun ...guys camping on roofs nade spamming isnt a test of anyones skill or does it improve the game exerience..it just improves the spammers K/D stats.

Comment

i didn't assume anything, i said if your stats are correct, bf2player only came up with HeavyJunk as bf2's is down, bu tif it makes you fell better calling ppl names with swear words in go for it...lmfao....as for your insinuation of padding stats your very much mistaken, my score, k/d ratio, medals etc have been acheived by skill and time and if you call defending a flag from a high position camping then your one of cry baby high ranking players who can't handle it....that's like saying snipers on a hillside have no skill as all they do is camp and shoot.....get real.....alls fair in love and war, unless your a lame server admin or HeavyJunk258 then you cry.....

Comment

1500 hours, and only 188,000 points?

Yikes thats bad.

Getting kicked from a server for using what EA gave your kits is a thousand times worse, than abusing what EA gave your kits...

The people in question who had kicked him many times, should have had the basic intuition to avoid clustering up to avoid grenade spam. As for the people dying to the claymore spam? A couple grenades would be more than enough to fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                1500 hours, and only 188,000 points?

Yikes thats bad.
                it is 125pts per hour though.

not a bad average...

(prob better than mine i dare say!)

:cry:

Comment

meh