can anyone help with my problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help with my problem?

recently i have started playing the damn game now im hooked, anyway ive been getting medals from playing on a ranked server which is the only one i can go on with out it saying "check with your internet connections.." and when i check them out on the BFHQ, they are not there.. no medals show up or anything, just the outline of the medals i need.. is there anyway i can view my awards?

please help,

Hitmanhrt.

Re: can anyone help with my problem?

enter your player number or name over at bf2s.com to check your stats and medals.
    "Crunch's First Officer"
    twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Go and put your name in here and you will find out all sorts of stuff.

Comment

oh ok thanks you guys!..

woah, i have nothing, what is with that..

Comment

make sure your game filters have "ranked" selected cos you might be playing on an unranked server

Comment

yea always check those pesky filers and make sure you are patched to the new 1.41

Comment

And i think bf2s.com is down right now i havent been able to get on for the past 2 days or so now.. so try bf2player like he said or bf2tracker.com

Comment

I've just got onto BF2s.com It's fully working for me

Comment

I got my first rank and a badge on Friday last during a game where i got a final score of 100 odd points. Nothing turned up on the BFHQ though. Then i patched in 1.41 and played again until I got the rank back and another badge. Seems to be working fine now but still lost some points and a badge. Must be a 1.41 thing.

Comment

Originally posted by |<|DINGDONG|>|
                    And i think bf2s.com is down right now i havent been able to get on for the past 2 days or so now.. so try bf2player like he said or bf2tracker.com
                    been working for me all day id say that it is my fav site for checking stats is bf2s.com

Comment

Working...
                    X