Help Lost Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Lost Profile

when i got this game 2 years ago i did not know that you got ranked!
    so when i tried to create a profile with my bf1942 nickname it kept telling me that it was already in use .
    so i treid a bunch of dif names and emails and it kept telling me they were already in use also! After abunch of time trying this i finally just put in a bunch of letters from the key board for password and went something like this for email gh;ajkhga;ghvbv@hotmail.com and low and behold it accepted it. Not knowing that i would be ranked .
    So you see the prob. is now two years later someone in my house hold unclicked remember password and now i have lost my profile!
    is there anyway i can get it back with out knowing my password or email that i put in?
    mabey somewhere in my comp. pleas help

Re: Help Lost Profile

You'll have to remember the email address (and probably have access to that email) to retrieve the account and get your password. No it isn't on your computer.

Comment

just what i thought
      there's no way i'll remember it
      now i'll have to start over i was just about 200 points short of 5000

Comment

Originally posted by cvenor
        just what i thought
        there's no way i'll remember it
        now i'll have to start over i was just about 200 points short of 5000
        You think thats bad, i got roughly 150,000 and someone unchecked the remember password option... and bam, i could not log on.

Bastards

Comment

theres a forgot password button there for a reason and is it that hard to make a free email account

Comment

Working...
          X