where do u guys play???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do u guys play???

im trying to find a decent server but today there were only 50 active ones for karkand and everytime i join them i get 400 -260 pings!!!which is very jerky...i hope people havent moved to 2142 because im really starting to get hooked again...if u have an IP post it and i will join u later...

Re: where do u guys play???

I play at =GRX= I think the server is called its a wake one used to be the =KWS= one and for karkand I usally goto [spec]

Comment

I usually Play on SF Servers like LHS (lust hog squad), =DoM=, Dirty Dozen.

When I play Vanilla I play on U die U drink on Weekends, Dirty Dozen, =USF=

Moongamers and addicted to games are good servers too.

Comment

lol "only 50 karkand" i wish...

227 right now with at least 1 player on it.

(as much as i hate to help a karkand player) perhaps you didn't update to 1.41 yet?

Comment

i usally play on {95th} 24/7 mental karkand because the is allways admin on there.

or i play a Oman server with 50 peeps

Comment

its not a bad map if most servers are running it...the only thing i dont like about it is the fog...bad for sniping

and i play on "ptb karkand" or soemthing like that

Comment

I don't pick any partic server I go by maps and ping second. wake/sharq/kark/dalian/stalemate/jalala/ and so on

Comment

I'm not picky...I play anywhere...I've been favoring my SF pack latley...but I dont stick to one server...I just find the map I feel like playing...and play there...thats about it

Comment

Servers are pretty scarce now... I basically play only Wake as is, and anywhere I ping well. So that limits me a lot. Then again I don't play nearly as much anymore.
                  xfire: chodda
                  steam: w0ofz

Comment

To the OP, I don't have an IP, but Moders 24/7 Karkland has 35 ping for me on the east coast.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                      Why is it that some people:

A) Obviously do not like Karkland, but must try to convince others not to play it, even though the OP is asking for help on finding a low ping Karkland server.
                      Because a lack of interest is what was killing servers that aren't 24/7 Karkand maps. The allurement to these individuals to denounce Karkand, and to praise other maps, is to simply enough lure other people away from the thosuands of 24/7 Karkand maps, to other servers so that these servers may become, or remain populated.

Do a search and try to find a 24/7 Zatar Wetlands, Fushe Pass, Daqing Oilfields, Devil's Perch or Songhua Stalemate server. You won't find any, because they were all killed off. [Spec Ops] turned their Fushe Pass server into a 24/7 Karkand one... WSQ turned their Daqing Oilfields one into a 24/7 Karkand. No Clan wants to host a server that is never full, which is why there are so many Karkand servers... It's popular. It's popular because it's popular, not because it's special. It's the Paris Hilton of BF2 maps.

Anyhow, the reason I said and highlighted was is explained later on in this post.

B) Then go on to explain why they hate Karkland.
                      One of the best ways to denounce a map, is to remind other players why it is inferior to other maps. Karkand poses no superiority against other maps in any area other than Score Per Minute. Of course, it only has a high score per minute because of the three areas where the entire server tends to cluster up for Grenade, Claymore and Defibrillator spam.

I don't think his post was asking, "hey garibaldi, do you like Karkland, and should I play it?
                      Off topic posts are common place on a web-forum. Thats why Moderators exist. I imagine that this thread will continue off topic until it gets Scintowned.

It's a great map. How it's played is the problem.
                      How it's played is the entire reason why it's so popular.

Hopefully as the non-Perma Colonel (People with 180,000+ points without Air/Heli badges) newbies begin to try out other servers, and maps, they'll realize that there is life outside of Karkand.

You can deny it if you want, but I've noticed a slight increase on No-Karkand-Allowed servers along with a slow decline of Karkand only ones.Most newbies tend to migrate from the popular map, simply because they've heard that another map is better or just as popular. (Jalalabad or Warlord for instance). Therefore the Karkand denouncers are doing their job well in keeping BF2 from becoming Battlefield: Karkand.

Keep up the good fight Karkand haters!

Comment

hmm ill leave yours as its explaining something i guess.. but the rest are gone.

Back on topic plz

ps couldnt resist

Comment

Try sorting the server list by PING (ascending), and then pick a server that is under 200 (if any). Where are you connecting from?

Comment

Anywhere with low ping

Comment

Insomnia and a good 24/7 dragon vally server is bountyhunterz there really good

Comment

Working...
                              X