Spotted!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotted!!!

ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED! HAHAHAHAHA right? no. people who spam that on dry maps drive me FREAKIN INSANE. i dont mind the people that do it once or twice, what bugs me is when people all over the place start saying "LOL" "ROFLMAO" and they start doing it until you TK them. i saw a thread a while ago talking about how funny it is. i just dont understand why, is the voice funny? or has this game fried all of your minds into some gooey mess with a ridiculous sense of humor?

I must say though, commanders who spot all 32 players on the other team thinking that they are going to be a big help are worse.

someone should start keeping track of my rants

Re: Spotted!!!

settings/volume/off

stop wasting my bandwith

Comment

good idea, i never thought of that

Comment

Originally posted by .:ronin:.|Patton
        settings/volume/off

stop wasting my bandwith
        If you're not interested then why post

Comment

someone does it once or twice... its a 'lol' moment

all the nOOb's try to be cool and do it..... GRRRRRRRRRRR moment

Comment

Heehe Titch, I've never had people do it on the severs I'm on luckily. Must be a pain in the arse though

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodsport
              If you're not interested then why post
              because i can

Comment

Enemy boat spotted!

Comment

Ye I hate those people but I have my sound off so I can hear my teamspeak better so it dosen't bother me as much.

Comment

That isn't near as bad as a commander my team had one time.

He continuously spammed Negative, Negatory. ENDLESSLY, we kept trying to vote him off but not enough people would vote. We finally got him with about a minute left before we lost.
                    It must have made him proud to know that 31 peoples' ears were bleeding because of him being a JackA$$.

Comment

Thats the first thing i do in dry maps is spam that. ^_^

Comment

it was the same in bf1942 on the like desert maps someone would scream out "Enemy submarine spotted!"

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                          ENEMY BOAT SPOTTED! HAHAHAHAHA right? no. people who spam that on dry maps drive me FREAKIN INSANE. i dont mind the people that do it once or twice, what bugs me is when people all over the place start saying "LOL" "ROFLMAO" and they start doing it until you TK them. i saw a thread a while ago talking about how funny it is. i just dont understand why, is the voice funny? or has this game fried all of your minds into some gooey mess with a ridiculous sense of humor?

I must say though, commanders who spot all 32 players on the other team thinking that they are going to be a big help are worse.

someone should start keeping track of my rants
                          Its people like you who make doing stuff like that funny for the people who just want a quick laugh at how pissed you get over a video game.

Comment

me and my friends do it all the time

"enemy boat spotted" and "sniper" are some of the funniest voice commands

also if wer in a squad we spam "we need new orders here" lmao

Comment

There are no dry maps. All maps have a portion of water.

Comment

Working...
                              X