How retarded is this game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How retarded is this game?

2 things that have hacked me off about this game in the last week, first thing is i had to reinstall it after my pc broke, that wasnt the problem, the problem came when trying to sign on back onto my account, none of my details worked, not evn my email address!

2nd thing is i had to patch the game, after patching it 3times it is still running at version 1.12!!!!!

What the hell is that all about???????????

if there is a special way to ask the pc to get it right will some1 please tell me, cus at this min its a waste of £30 and HD space.

Re: How retarded is this game?

Well, first list your specs.
    second, did you reinstall or did you uninstall the install?
    (this game isnt to retarded btw)

Comment

is the 1.12 thing ur refering to at the corner of the bf2 menu? thats not really the version number...the only thing htat matters in that number are like last 3 digits like 797 will be 1.41

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        is the 1.12 thing ur refering to at the corner of the bf2 menu? thats not really the version number...the only thing htat matters in that number are like last 3 digits like 797 will be 1.41
        so your telling me that if the last 3 didgits are 797 them im running version 1.41?

and if thats true then this game is retarded as all other game that require patching will at least change the version number at the main game screen.

Comment

^ yeah, its acutally like the last 4 digits, like 797.0

Comment

Originally posted by Ganja_Wolf
            so your telling me that if the last 3 didgits are 797 them im running version 1.41?

and if thats true then this game is retarded as all other game that require patching will at least change the version number at the main game screen.
            its not retarded its just that some individuals simply dont know how things work.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
              ^ yeah, its acutally like the last 4 digits, like 797.0
              fair play nice one for the help.

and nadwhatever, name me another game that dosent show the version its running and i will apolgise for this comment, go suck on a dead fish while getting raped but a ferret, douche bag.

Comment

right so in conclusion, your game is working fine its at the correct patch ... so what was wrong and why is it retarded due to different numbers to show the patch version?

Comment

Working...
                X