Getting badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting badges

I need just one badge to complete all my basic badges it is the transport badge. It says that i need to transport personnel around for 10 minutes. I have done that. How many people does it have to be? and does it have to be a certain vehicle or helicopter? Also i have met the kill requirements for the veteran aviator and helicopter badges but have not met the global hour time. Will the system remember my kills when I reach the global hours? Also I have met the requirements for the marksman infantry medal why have i not received it? Any comments or help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Getting badges

well, I just got my Transport badge, was commander on dalian, asked if anyone on my team cared if i sat in a car, they said no, sat in it for 10 mins, got the badge. You have to complete the round, and I always wait for the next round to begin actually, because I am paranoid.

After you get the time requirements, you have to get the IAR kills again, sorry.

Comment

It says you need to be in a Transport Vehicle for 10 mins.

The way i got this one was getting in a vodnic and park up somewhere where i wouldnt get shot or blown up for 10 mins.

- Dodge -

Comment

make sure its 10 minutes completely, cuz 10 min is longer than u think

Comment

i got mine doing donuts in an FAV on a runway on twin rivers

Comment

The Best way to get it is like it was said earlier. Become Commander and Camp out in a Spare vehicle and hang in the mounted Machine gun as you are then useful especially if you are an Engy.

Comment

i was commander on a pistol/knife on karky US of course, i was under the gas station thing and stayed in there commanding the battle from the car all of a sudden ba bum ba buum drum rolling took off my commander thing ad there it was basic transport my last basic i felt good about after 15 min strait in the thing

Comment

Wow I had the same problem cause I thought that you had to acctualy transport people around but really it is just 10 mins in a vehical be cammander and then hop in a vehiacal and you will get it in a snap

Originally posted by fotrsaken
                i was commander on a pistol/knife on karky US of course, i was under the gas station thing and stayed in there commanding the battle from the car all of a sudden ba bum ba buum drum rolling took off my commander thing ad there it was basic transport my last basic i felt good about after 15 min strait in the thing
                Ye and if the ROE boys see ya post you will get a warning or something els

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
                  Wow I had the same problem cause I thought that you had to acctualy transport people around but really it is just 10 mins in a vehical be cammander and then hop in a vehiacal and you will get it in a snap

Ye and if the ROE boys see ya post you will get a warning or something els
                  i think the reason he said publicly that he was in a p/k server is cuz he as big enough balls to not care about it. like many of us do.

Comment

On every account I got my transport badge transporting myself, no one will ever ride with me anywhere.....

Comment

Thank you to all who gave me advice i earned my last basic badge last night took a vodnik or a transport vehicle on strike at karkand and tokk it behind a building on the upper left corner of the map and after 10 minutes it popped up i wasn't commander though. Thank you again for all of the advice i will see you all on the game.

Comment

aw, you guys take all the fun out of it. at least drive around running people over
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
                        X