[PS2] Ace Combat Zero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PS2] Ace Combat Zero

Does anyone here with a PS2 have or played this game?

I got back my ps2, had a friend borrowing it, just to play this game!

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Re: [PS2] Ace Combat Zero

Ya, I have it. Click my sig for the trailer. It's a good game, but not recommended to those who don't like arcade (be forewarned).

Here's a link (there is marked spoilers!!!!) for everything else of the questions you need on the AC series:

All the ACs have good stories, so don't try to miss a single solitary word or you'll go WTF in some missions (because ya didn't listen).

Comment

I have ace combat 4 and 5...never heard of AC zero.

Comment

Its the latest one

Comment

Thats what I want for christmas, all my money is tied up in bills. Damn this cold weather, drives my gas bill through the roof.

Comment

I went to trade in all the dvds I had sitting there, only got $10 but thats better than nothing.

I cant beat that mission with the laser strike!

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
              Its the latest one
              Might have to check it out since I'm a fan of the Ace Combat series.

Comment

Click my sig for the trailer

Originally posted by N2K
                I cant beat that mission with the laser strike!
                Which one, the one when you're running from it, or attacking it?

Comment

Running from it, I can take out all the jets before but when it comes to getting away I run into it lol

Comment

Hold the map button and keep an eye on both the map and your radar. Accelerate south (that's what your suppose to do) and when you see a red dot on radar or map, immediately hit the brakes and break around the indicating area on radar (shown in red).

Little something, the next mission, your gonna attack the thing that launched those lasers.

Comment

Working...
                    X